Chapter 10

"Alright we need quite on set everyone!"

I looked up from my phone and saw Jacob getting ready to start the first part of the music video. He met my eyes and smiled.

"Ready, action!"

I sat back and watched all the magic happen. It was werid because Jacob was actually lip singing to his song. Not actually singing it.

"Hi."

I turned my head and saw a girl with curly brown hair. She sat down at the chair next to me.

"Hey." I said smiling, but a little confused. I had no clue who she was.

She noticed my confuse face. "My names Luna. I'm the girl that Jacob likes in the music video." she said smiling.

I was still confused.

"You know the one that he wants to give his sweatshirt to?" she said her smile fading.

"Oh yeah." I said a unsteady feeling in my stomach.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Well you see I'm Jacob's girlfriend." I said slowly.

"Oh." she sat back.

"Yup." I said sitting back as well.

"Megan!" Jacob called running up to me.

"Hey." I said giving him a hug.

"Thanks for coming." he said smiling.

"Jacob?"

Jacob looked away and started to smile like crazy.

"Luna!" he exclaimed running over to her and pulling her into a hug.

"I missed you!" she said as they swayed back and forth hugging each other.

I stood there swallowing the lump in my throat. He can be friends with other girls. Why am I getting upset?

"Megan, Luna is a good friend of my mine when we were kids."

I smiled and nodded. Why are you upset, I thought.

Jacob looked at me for a split second and then looked back over at Luna.

I slowly backed away and got a drink of water from the refreshment table. I turned back around and saw how close they were standing. His hand was almost touching hers and hers his. Relax, I thought turning back around. They are just friends.