Lothlorien

Name Pronunciations:

Erulisse: Air-oo-leese-say (Meaning Grace or Gift)

Cuiledhwen: Koo-eel-ehth-wehn (Meaning Life)

Lindethiel: Lin-dehth-ee-ell (Meaning  Melody)

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~

     Legolas squinted when he saw daylight. They had been running all night and many of the Hobbits were tired. He was now holding Valadhiel while Aragorn held Frodo and Boromir held Merry and Pippin. Sam once again insisted that he was fine and could keep up. For never have being outside the Shire, he was a tough halfling.

     Aragorn and Boromir put the Hobbits down as Gimli rushed out into daylight. It seemed that the dwarf that had been so eager to get into the mines was now even more eager to get out of the mines. The Hobbits collapsed once they got out, and that seemed to be when the shock kicked in. Pippin began crying and Merry patted him on the back, tears of his own slipping down his cheek.

     Sam also began to cry as well, and Valadhiel began to cry shortly after she was set down. She hugged her knees to her chest and Legolas kneeled down beside her, putting a hand on her uninjured shoulder.

     Valadhiel put her legs down and buried her face into Legolas' chest as sobs wracked her body. She couldn't believe Gandalf died! Why hadn't she done anything to help? She could have saved him!

     "Legolas, get them up." Aragorn said.

     "Give them a moment, for pity's sake!" Boromir said in disbelief.

     Legolas gently helped Vala to her feet, though her knees only buckled again.

     "M-my legs... are numb." She said through her crying. "I-I think... that the orc's blade... w-was... poisoned."

     "By nightfall these hills will be swarming with orcs!" Aragorn said in response to Boromir's comment. "We must reach the woods of Lothlorien."

     Legolas set Valadhiel back down and kneeled beside her again.

     "Come Boromir. Legolas: Gimli, get them up."

     Aragorn reached down and got Sam to his feet.

     "On your feet, Sam." He said.

     Legolas and Boromir got Merry and Pippin to their feet and Gimli walked over to Valadhiel.

     "I am unable to stand." Vala said to Gimli. "My legs are numb and shaky."

     "Frodo? Frodo!" Aragorn said in alarm.

     The Fellowship looked around and stopped when they finally found him. He was a little ways away from them, and a tear slipped down from his eye, which were filled with sadness. Valadhiel felt even more sad after seeing the sadness in his eyes. It didn't help that she was able to feel the sadness of everyone topped on her own.

     The Hobbits were all on their feet now, Gimli, Boromir, Legolas and Aragorn were ready to leave. They made their way to Lothlorien once Vala was in Aragorn's arms.

     "I'm sorry to be such a burden." Valadhiel said in a weak whisper.

     "It is not your fault." Aragorn said softly. "Everyone gets cut by a poisoned orc blade at least once in their life."

     Valadhiel chuckled slightly. "These days, anyways. I hope it will end one day."

     "I'm sure it will."