TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..

Start from the beginning

"Never trust a snitch, Pharaoh." His mother called after him.

He didn't even bother to look back at her. They both got into his car and they sped off. In the back of Pharaoh's mind, he wanted to trust his mother's words, but he knew Ka'Miko way better than she did. He knew that she wouldn't hurt him, she wasn't even strong enough to do so. 

                                                            **

When they got home, he continued to give her the silent treatment. She decided to give him his space, staying in the living room while he went upstairs. Ka'Miko drifted asleep on the couch and Pharaoh took the oppertunity to laebe without her questioning him. 

"What are you gunna do with her?" Rocky questioned.

"Why you like her ass anyways? I know so many other bad bitches." Quincy added in.

They sat in KJ's living room discussing what his mother said, and the whole entire situation at his parent's house in general.

"It ain't about her being a bad bitch..I don't give a fuck about that shit. It's about her. All she been through, she needs somebody and I love being that someone." Pharaoh said.

"You startin' to sound soft as fuck." Quincy kissed his teeth. 

KJ remained silent, rolling up a blunt, he wasn't about to discuss these things with Quincy or Rocky. He was suspicious of everyone because at this point, their loyalty was questionable. He knew that they had love for Pharaoh, but at the end of the day, money was the motive, and Kalicoe had enough to make either one of them do anything. 

"I don't need to prove shit to any of y'all, I don't give a fuck what I sound like, cause you can get one and so can you." He pointed from Quincy back to Rocky.

"Aye man, I ain't even say nothin'." Rocky said, raising his arms in surrender. 

"Shit, I don't care. I'm out then, holla at me when you ain't pussy whipped." Quicy said getting up and leaving.

No one said a word else, they stayed smoking blunts until Rocky got up and left after two hours. 

"Now, we can finally get down to business." KJ said as soon as the door shut. "I don't trust them niggas, Pharaoh and I don't trust that bitch, Adrienne, either." He said as he enhaled the blunt and passed it over to Pharaoh who just nodded in agreement. He trusted KJ, it was his best friend, and he knew at the end of the day, if anyone had his back, it would be him. 

"I feel you, so what do you think I should do?" Pharaoh asked.

"Keep a close eye on 'em. But, you can't seclude her from everybody now that she's officially your girl." He replied, knowing that's what Pharaoh would do.

"I got you." Pharaoh nodded.

"And whatever you do, keep it cool, and don't put your hands on her." KJ said as more of a warning. 

He cared for Ka'Miko just as much as Pharaoh did, and although that was his best friend, he'd still kick his ass for her, not beat him to death, but beat him enough to make sure he didn't try that shit again.

Pharaoh got up, dapped KJ and returned back to the house. 

Meanwhile, Pharaoh was gone, Ka'Miko had made dinner. Keeping it simple with some calamari and french fries. She waited for him to come home, but decided to eat without him when he didn't show up at 10pm. It was almost 12 when Pharaoh entered the house. Ka'Miko heard him coming, but decided not to get up and greet him. He looked at her sitting on the couch with the throw wrapped around her, and her feet up.