being gay isnt a choice!!

okay so i have always been a huge person to stand up for the LGBT+ community, becuse the best people in my life are a part of it, and ive gotten the opportunity to get to learn more and more about how they feel in today's society.

and its disappointing to know how unaccepting this world is!!!

I'm sure you've heard this but love is love.

There is no "right" couple and there is no "wrong"

And you are designed a certain way, you were programmed to love a certain sex you dont choose

if you're straight and reading this (and i know it was the case for me) i knew i was straight from a young age there was choosing, thats how my brain was wired.

And its not any different for any other sexuality.

I know there will be arrogant people on here but i hope you know I cant stand you if you are.

If you're mind is closed and ugly get off my page, I dont need your hurtful opinions towards certain groups of people in my life.

and if you simply dont have anything to do with them?

Or dont act as a voice for the minority?

I'm also disgusted.

Not a single law that gets passed will effect me, or any social acceptence, because being straight means youre privileged.

There shouldnt even be laws passed for their rights they are human beings.

Imagine if you were shamed because you loved someone?

Its messed up, just like any other gross issue in this world.

Wage gaps between a man and womans sallary, police brutality, racisim against any race that isnt white.

Everything pisses me off when I see how disgusting this world can be.

~leah