Chapter 2

Chapter 2: 

Perries hand still held mine as she swiftly glided through the bodies that were blocking the hallway. I could feel everyones eyes on us and there were a few wolf whistles here and there. Perrie laughed which made me laugh. She started to slow down as i could see we were reaching a door. 

"Here you go miss"

"How did you know what i had first"

"I checked your timetable already"

"Oh, of course you did. Well what do you have?" i asked looking into her amazing blue eyes.

"I have maths.." she said rolling her eyes.

"Haha, when will i see you next"

"In music, which is next" Her smile instantly made me smile. 

"Can't wait"

"Either can I, see you Jade"

My hand dropped down next to my side, i instantly missed her hand being in mine. I watched her walk away when i realised that it looked like i was checking her out. I kind of was. She has a nice bum. What the hell Jade. snap out of this, shes a girl, you're a girl. no. 

I went and sat down in the middle of the room but to the side, trying not to draw attention to myself. The teacher instantly spoke in his husky deep voice which had all of the girls drooling. 

"Ok, welcome back! We have a new student joining us! Her name is Jade, Jade will you stand up please"

I reluctantly stood up feeling a bit embarssed. His eyes instantly shot to me as i saw him checking me out. I slightly blushed because he was quite attractive too. 

"Welcome Miss Thirlwall, I'm sure you will fit in perfectly, welcome to the school and welcome to English"

I smiled at him and he winked at me. I wonder if anyone else saw. I didn't care, I just wanted to see Perrie. Time was going so slow until the bell rang. I jumped in excitement as i collected my things and walked out the door.

"Uh, Jade can i please speak to you"

I knew who it was and i really didn't want to turn around, all i wanted was to go and see the girl with the amazing blue eyes and beautiful smile. 

"Yes, sir" i turned slowly.

"Just wanted to wish you luck on your first day" He shot me a wink.

I blushed my eyes hitting the floor as i turned back around for the door. "Thank you !!!!"

Now FINALLY i get to go and see Perrie.