"Oh I-I'm so s-sorry! Yes I am! I-"
I stopped her and laughed a little.

"It's okay. As long as you weren't hurt and none of the plates broke, everything is alright. Hmm? Oh morning guys." I looked behind her and saw Honey and Mori.

"Would you two do me a favor and help Mey-rin carry these plates to..."

"The k-kitchen." I nodded.

"the kitchen. It would mean a lot to me and a few others if these, and this wonderful lady, didn't get broken a long the way." They nodded and took the plates from me. Mori taking the most that were also from my head. The three all walked off to the kitchen and I went back to my room. It was then I noticed that Haruhi wasn't here. I looked out our window and saw that she was Finny out in the garden, I smiled and got some socks on with my combat boots. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 8:00. I heard a knock at the door followed by Sebastian's voice.

"Y/n it's time for breakfast. Also one of your friends doesn't seem to be getting up any time soon and I doubt he would want a grown man to wake him so would you do that. Thank you." I heard his foot steps leave the door and fade away down the hall. Sadly I knew exactly who he was talking about. Haruhi told me about the time her and the club went out shopping while I was at "work" and how the Shadow King himself was acting up because he was woken up "early". I walked out and saw Tamaki and the twins walking down the hall.

"Morning guys." I said walking up to the three.

"Morning y/n." They all said.

"How was y'alls sleep? Good I hope."

"Hmm. Are you feeling okay? You seem to be extra nice this morning." Hikaru said giving a suspicious glance look.

"Yeah I'm good. I finally got to do some training this morning, so it took a lot of built up stress away. By the way, I'm about to go wake up Kyoya, y'all wanna help?" They all gave excited nods and we went to his room.
I knocked on the door in hopes he'd be awake, but if he was what fun would this be? Anyway he didn't answer so I knocked three more times and heard a groan coming from the room. And a a rustling sound before the door was slightly open enough to see him. Gosh, if looks could kill I would've been six feet under and then some.

"Morning K-" oh ohoho. Oh HELL NO! "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!! YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR OR IM GOING BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!" I was mad for a lack of better words. Who does he think he is slamming the door on me when all I did was say morning." I waited a little bit and he opened the door again. "Thank you, now a-" SLAM
This bitch. This bitch wants to be slapped across the face and thrown doesn't he. "THAT'S IT!!!" I kicked down the door to his room and saw him jump from the bed. I walked towards him real slow and took notice of how the other three were all pale in the face and how Kyoya wasn't shaking but he had a look of shock in his eyes. "I tried being nice to you, but you slammed the door on my face. Twice might I may remind you! Now you're gonna get dressed now and head down stairs, do I make my self clear?" Nothing but silence came from him. "I said do I make myself clear?!" He still did nothing for a few moments. Then he smirked, oh hell no!

"And what are you going to do if I don't?" He put on his glasses and pushed them up on his nose.

"I'll change you myself if I have to."

"Yeah, sure you would."
.
.
.
"Sebastian?!" I yelled knowing he would come.

"Yes y/n?" I kept my gaze on Kyoya seeing how the shock went from his eyes to his face.