11*

*Alex POV*
I suddenly woke up when BEN began tapping me on my shoulder. 'Alex, we have company!' BEN replied, pointing behind us. I turned to see someone has returned. There staring at us was a certain black and white clown; smiling at us. I gulped as BEN dragged me out of the YouTube window and into a familiar app icon. Angry Birds.

BEN dragged me behind the menu to see a bunch of blocks, made of many materials. 'Come on Alex! Hurry up and help build a shelter!' BEN shouted, he had already started working on it. I was just shocked at what was happening.

'Ok....' We build it together, it was actually really fun until Jack began banging the screen causing the world to shake and our building to fall. 'That's it!' I growled, walking away from our crumbled hiding place for the fifth time. 'I'm going to teach him a lesson!' I continued as I went out of the Angry Birds icon and went to the exit.
----
The world grew all bright as I entered the real world. CRASH! I fell right onto the floor, face first out of the computer. 'You alright?' I heard from above me, I went to look up and I was staring into Jack's eyes.

'Ye..yeah.' I lied, I was in a lot of pain. That's when I saw it, I was bleeding from my arm. 'Shit! I have a....' Jack put his index finger on my lips, causing me to blush. He then began licking the cut on my arm. It felt strange but cool at the same time. When he removed his tongue from my arm, the cut was gone. 'Than...thank you....' I replied, as I hugged him. He then began brushing his hands though my hair.

'See Jeff, I told you they're love birds!' I heard Jane shout, I turned to see Jane and Jeff; covered in blood with their knifes in their hands.

'Oh! Hi guys!' Jack laughed weirdly, pushing me gently towards the computer. 'What are you doing here?' He growled, I giggled as BEN popped out behind me.

'You like him, don't you?' He whispered, causing me to blush even more.

'No, I don't!' I grumbled, holing my fists together.

'Be warned, you two will be a couple. I can tell.....'

'How?'

'I just know, Jane and everyone else knows..' And with that, I left. I really needed to wash my face; I had enough of this dumb thoughts. Yet, there is something about him that.....well....warms my heart...