4*

*Flashback*
"Mummy, look! It's a clown!"

"Honey, what did we say about strangers?"

"But look! He has candy!"

"Alex! Stay with me!"

"Ok....."

_________

I awoke, what a weird dream I just had. I guess it was flashback but it couldn't be! Cause the clown was Laughing Jack.

I guess my mind was finally gone mad! That's when I looked around me. I was in a soft bed with very green covers.
The ceiling was a dark grey color the walls were a normal grey and the carpet was a dull white. I rubbed my eyes and got up looking out the window.

It looked like to be night already, my eyes then caught the attention of a dog house.

The moon gave a bit of light so I could see the dog's name. "Smile".....Like....Smile dog? No it couldn't be....? I was about to bite my arm again to see two people walk towards the dog house.

There was a young boy in green, must be a fan of Zelda since he was dressed up as Link. Following him was a girl around his age wearing a rose pink dress.

Just then, I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I jumped and ran back into the bed. I closed my eyes shaking in the bed. 'Don't be scared....' Said a familiar raspy voice.
I opened my eyes and turned round only to hit a cone. It was who I expected, Laughing Jack.

'Oh, it's you!' I said angrily, knowing he was the whole reason I was in this mess.

What's with the attitude, sister?' He asked, I growled. Then I thought of my brother, then my parents, Riley and my family. They were all gone, and it was all his fault.

'You know what's wrong!' I screamed, he quickly put his hand over my mouth .

'Don't scream, or Slender's gonna take your life!'

That scared me, to I stop screaming.

'Look, I don't want anyone to get hurt. But, it's my new life....'

'New life? I thought he was always a killer clown!'

'Anyway, I was going to kill you but you caught my attention.'

'How?'

'Your reaction to everything I was doing and....your voice.' He quietly whispered, bowing his head and blushing. Crap! He was falling in love with me. 'I came to tell you that dinner's ready.'

'Oh! I'm not hungry....' I sighed, I was already full of all the info I've been given today. I tried to go back to sleep until he tightly grab my arm and dragged me out of the bed.

'Look, it wasn't a request, IT WAS AN ORDER!' He roared at me, causing me to wet myself. He looked down and sighed. 'Get changed and come downstairs.....' He replied and he left.

'What just happened?'...........