5*

I got changed into a black dress and went downstairs. Everyone was as crazy as I had guessed.

BEN was playing on his DS while at the table, Sally was hugging her toy bear, Eyeless Jack was of course eating his latest victim's kidney, Jeff was cleaning his knife with his tounge, Slenderman was making the dinner and everyone else was just chatting. 'What do you want, child?' He asked me when he heard me walking down the stairs. I told him he can cook me anything he thought I would like. He smiled, I think, and made my dinner.

I sighed, I sat down next to Laughing Jack since he was the only one I could really trust at this point. 'So.....' Laughing Jack tried to start a chat with me,
but I was still angry at him for...

you know, the whole spending the rest of my life with a bunch of monsters, killers, ect. 'How have you been?' He asked, putting his hand on shoulder. I calmly removed it.

'Well.....If being kidnapped and spending the rest of your life living with a bunch of monsters and killers is good, then I've been fine!' I growled folding my arms and turning to face the plate before me.

'Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.' He replied quietly tapping his index fingers together. I felt a bit bad, but I reminded myself that he is a killer clown! Dinner was served and it was alright not restaurant amazing but not awful.
After all, I was sitting at the same table as a guy licking blood off a knife and a guy eating a kidney.

*after dinner*

After dinner, I went to explore my "new home". Since, I had to live here forever! I found they had a computer room, inside was Jeff.

He was trying to Photoshop his photos to try and "look beautiful!". I rolled my eyes and left the room. There was the stress room where the killers could go to relive stress. DUH! In there was Eyeless Jack and Ticci Toby.

I may not know his story but I do know what he looks like! They were practicing their killing. I hope they're not going to kill me! I chose to spend the rest of the....evening in the games room. I guess BEN would be there.

The room was full of dark green and white lined patterens all around the floor, the walls and ceiling were in a green colour. By the centre of the room, there was a dark brown couch. In fount was a one of the biggest televisions you would have seen! I felt calm when I was BEN play a familiar game, COD. 'Hey!' I said, BEN paused the game and looked at me with a shocked look.

'H...hey. You talked, you were very quiet at dinner tonight.' He replied, turning to face me as I sat down next to him on the floor by the couch.

'Well, I'm still a bit shy....' I sighed under my breath. I began watching him play until my mouth went dry. 'BEN, do you have any drinks?' I asked, he paused his game again and walked towards a mini-fridge by the door.

'Let's see, what do you like?' He asked, I looked inside to see an endless choices of drinks.

'Coke Cola please.' I replied, he grabbed a can and threw it at me. I opened it only to have the drink splash all over my face.

Then I heard laughter from behind me. I turned to see a adult, around twenty years old, he wore a sickish green coat with a grayish blue hoodie and a troll like mask. 'Oh! I haven't laughed this hard since that stupid blind lady fell down my stairs!' He cried, wiping tears from his eyes.

'Oh! Don't mind him, that's Grossman.' BEN explained, going back to his game. I sighed, as I moved to the couch Grossman was sitting.

'So, you're a killer?' I asked, continuing to drink my drink.

'Yep, until that stupid clown killed me!' He growled. 'He pretty much ruined my life!' I gasped, I knew how it felt to have my life ruined by him.

'Mine aswell! If it wasn't for him, I could be at home with my family but NO! He had to ask me my name and now I'm stuck here!' I screamed, then I felt a tentacle round my neck and I was lifted up from the couch.

'DON'T FREAKING SCREAM!' The Slenderman growled, I cried only to be defended by Grossman.

'Slender, leave her the fuck alone!' He shouted, pulling out a knife from his jacket pocket and was about to stab Slender.

I gasped, as I was put down and got a pat on the head by Slender. Grossman stood back, putting his knife back in his jacket pocket. 'So sorry child, I forgot you were new...' He sighed, I was pushed out of the gaming room and sent to the same room as I woke up. Laughing...Jack's...Room...