9*

*Alex pov*
Just then, I felt a tentacle grab my ankle and I was pulled away from Laughing Jack. It was Squidward, but not the one from my childhood. He had blood from his eyes and held a gun. Next to him was a pink pony; wearing a cloak made from what seemed like to be other ponies. Pinkameana. 'You...you! You're the bitch that killed Dashie!' I roared, since I knew about Cupcakes from my awful brother.

The Squidward gave me a gun, whispering 'Do it....'. I gave a wicked Jeff the Killer smile and shot both of them in the face, both of their blood splashing on my face.

'Wow! That was awesome!' I heard Jeff behind me. I gasped in fright.

'You saw all of that....?'

'FUCK YEAH! You're epic!'

'Th...thanks.' I smiled, high-fiving Jeff as he quickly lead me to Laughing Jack.

'Give her a bath and she'll be alright.' He winked, and ran to attack Zalgo; followed by the other Proxies.

'There, all clean.' Jack smiled as he rubbed the soap on my cheek. I wasn't completely nude! Jane gave me some spare clothes earlier today. So, I wore one of her black binikis in the bath while Laughing Jack wore his swim wear too.

'Thanks....'

'Where did that anger come from?' He asked, leaning down to my face.

'Well.....I don't know....What are you doing?' I asked, as he had his lips ready for a kiss.

'Oh! Sorry, too early?' He chuckled, I rolled my eyes as he got out. 'Come on, lunch will be ready.'

'Does...Zalgo really do this all the time?' I asked as I got out. 'You know, invade the Slender Mansion?'

'Every Sunday! Why?'

'Remind me to keep me in bed longer...'

'No need to remind you.' He winked and left. I smiled weakly; blushing.

'Great.....I am falling for him!' My life has now turned insane. 'Wait, who else is in Zalgo's followers? Other than Sonic?'

'Well, there's Lost Sliver, Tails Doll, Sonic . exe, Squidward's Suicide, Pinkameana Diane Pie, BRVR, Ghost, The Rake, the Sexual Offender Man, Suicide Mouse, Grinny the cat and....her.' I heard Laughing Jack from the bedroom.

'Who?'

'Better not tell you.' Jack sighed, before walking downstairs to get lunch. I decided to think about what happened and ask Jeff about it. Since he's a crazy killer, maybe I can defend myself for next week. Wait, what about school and my future!? I'll ask Slenderman that at lunch.