2*

*Alex pov*

It has had been an half an hour before my legs had grown weak from all the running. I had to sit down, so I fell to the ground and explored my surroundings.

That was when I looked for a bridge only to not see a single sign of one. This didn't look like the same woods I grew up in. Just then, I heard a little music box beginning to play.
The sound calmed me down and I felt my strength again. I got up and followed the tune. It was "Pop goes the Weasel.", I heart stopped. I recognized it as Laughing Jack's theme. I tried to stop my legs but they kept on walking. The music was controlling my feet! I closed my eyes, waiting for the part when I die, when I stopped walking.

My eyes slowly opened, I was at a carnival. But, this carnival was all black, white and grey. Not a single bit of color in sight. But, I was now able to walk by myself now. Which was good! I thought I should try to escape before Jack found me and killed me. But.....there was a force field round the carnival, I was trapped. Probably forever or just for five seconds.

'Mum.....Dad....help....' I managed to whisper before hearing the music box again. My heart sank. Only, to hear a voice nearby my ears. It was my voice, somehow, I started singing along to the music. For some reason I couldn't stop. 'All around the Mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought it was all in fun, Pop goes the weasel.....'

I finally stopped, gasping as I finally managed to catch my breath since I wasn't given a chance to breathe in between the song. I noticed the circus tent before me, which wasn't there before!
I must have been walking while singing. 'Shit! I'm a dead girl walking!' I shouted, I turned and headed away from the tent towards some of the games area. I then heard another voice behind me..... Followed by two hands greatly grabbing my shoulder.

'You know, for a girl your age, you shouldn't swear.....' I heard, the voice was a sort of raspy voice but with a bit of joy in it. My mind told me not to turn round, but my heart of told me to check it out. I slowly turned my head to see....well....

____
If you have any ideas tell me! ~Kate