8*

I gasped in a horrible fright; I knew that quote. 'Sonic....dot EXE?' That's when I heard laughter from the outside of the room.

'Jane, give her to me.....!' He roared, causing the door to shake. BEN grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me towards a wall. I gasped and wanted to know more.

So I squirmed out his grip. Big mistake.

'Why, why do you want her?' Jane asked, grabbing a glass bottle from the counter and smashing it.

'Well, first off, Zalgo wants her; not me. Next, he wants her because she has something no mortal has....'

This caught my attention, slowly I put my hand on the door. Then, a black hand grabbed my hand; coming from the door.

I screamed; Jane, Sally and BEN began pulling me away. Luckily, they had enough strength to save me.

Then the black hand made a body; with sharp red mouths all over the body. I knew who it was. 'Z..Zalgo?'

'Well, yes my new follower.' He calmly replied, walking over to me and began petting my head. 'Sonic, LS, get the sack.' He told them as they left; Sonic . exe and Lost Sliver. I screamed more with tears from my eyes. That's when I felt them, a pair of plastic hands round my waist.

'Jack...?' I whispered as my resucer ran down the hallway.

'There she is! Now get her Doll!' Zalgo's voice echoed as a little doll that looked like Tails floated to him.

'I have a name you know! Don't worry sir, I will get her.' Tails Doll replied and flew towards us. BEN jumped on him.

'LJ, run; run like the world's falling down!' He cried as he had a brawl with the doll. That's when I looked up to bang my forehead on his cone nose, again.

'Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself.' He replied, as I began to blush; chuckling quietly.

'No! There's no way your falling for him!'