7*

*Alex pov*
<2 days later>
I had just got out from the bathroom after getting dressed when I felt a wet nose sniffing my ankle. I turned to see a red husky dog, with a human smile and yellow eyes. 'Why, hello there!' I smiled, bending down to stroke the dog. 'Smile, right?' I asked the dog, Smile began to jump up, wagging his tail and barking. I guessed I was right.

'Wow, Smile's never this friendly.' Laughing Jack said shocked as he looked at me. 'I mean, he's only this friendly to Jeff.' He continued, walking over to me. Just then, Smile began pulling me down to the ground by my trouser leg.

'What the....?' I cried.

'SMILE! LET GO OF HER!' Jack shouted, Smile just growled at him and dragged me out of the room.

I screamed in fear as I couldn't stop him. Then I heard another voice, one I recognized from yesterday. 'Smile! Drop!' I first thought that it was Jeff, but it was Grossman. 'You alright?' He asked, lifting me up.

'Sort of, I'd prefer being dragged by a animal than a person.' I joked, surprisingly he chuckled.

'Anyway, breakfast?' He asked, taking me to the table like a gentleman.

'Thanks.....' I replied, doing a little bow. He chuckled again, and so did I.

Everyone at the table wanted to say hi, which was very kind of them. I already knew BEN, Laughing Jack, Grossman, Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, Jane the Killer and Smile dog. So everyone else was there for me to make me feel welcome.

First there was Masky and Hoodie. They understood how I was feeling with being with a group of monsters as my "family". Next was Ticci Toby and Clockwork, they seemed nice and kind of crazy. I could tell they were in love since they had their hands locked together. Jane and Sally said hi to me, Sally asked to me to play with her later. I said yes! Eyeless Jack introduced himself to me by well.....trying to steal my kidneys.

Laughing Jack walked down to see me sitting next to Grossman. 'Hey! You leave my roommate alone!' He roared, poking Grossman in the chest.

'Dude, she's been though enough trouble! How would you like it if I killed you like how you killed me!?' Grossman shouted back, everyone moving away from me, Jack and Grossman.

'Well, if that's how you want to play it....' Jack grumbled, folding his arms. I never thought he would be like this, I mean hate someone. I always thought he was a friendly Pasta, was he? 'At least I haven't betrayed her yet, unlike some people I know!' He roared, then he grabbed his breakfast and left.

'What was that for....?' I asked, but Jane shook her head.

'It's better to not say.....cause we don't. We don't know why you guys fight.'

'Well, he did kill me! But, I don't remember why!' Grossman explained, this got me curious. What secrets of Jack do I need to find out.

'Wait, what about the Rake? Or Sonic . exe? Where are they?' I asked, the Slenderman teleported behind me and whispered.

'They're...with...the red demon...' He said, I raised an eyebrow but soon caught something in my mind.

'Oh! You mean Zalgo!' I cried, everyone gasped and stood back from me. 'Why, are you guys foes or something?' I asked, they all nodded. 'Why?'

I felt a chill in my spine, whispering came from my head. "Cause they're insane....these guys are keeping you alive, Zalgo's guys would kill you the second they see you!"

'And that's why you're staying here, child.' The Slenderman said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

'Could you not call me that?' I asked nicely, he just shook his head and lifted me up. He place me on the ground, Sally grabbed my hand and lead me to her playroom.

'Now, go off and play with Sally.....'

'Don't say it....'

'Child.'

I growled in my head, I bet that if the Slenderman had a face, he would be giving me a troll face right now. 'Come on Alex! Let's play!' Sally cheered. Jane followed me.

'I'm not letting her put you in any trouble.' She sighed, I guessed I just made two new friends; Jane and Sally.

Her playroom wasn't at all what I was expecting. It has rose coloured walls and a pink carpet. There were shelves apon shelves of dolls and a huge dollhouse in the center of the room. I gasped, recognizing some of the dolls. Jane looked at me before turning her attention back to Sally.

"Daddy! Can you play with me?"

"No, I'm working. Why don't you play by yourself?"

"Cause I did that an hour ago!"

"Then, here; play with little Jackie!"

"Thanks dad!"

Wait, what did I just remember? I must be going crazy, cause "little Jackie" is like a plush version of Laughing Jack. He must be playing in my mind! 'Hey! You're not playing!' Sally complained, Jane pinched my arm.

'Hey! What that for?'

'For not paying attention; Ken has just broken up with Barbie and she's become a drug addict!' Jane explained.

'Wait, what!?'

'Joking!'

'Thank God!'

We played for a few hours before BEN walked into the room. 'Hey! Alex! Want to play?' He asked, lifting a controller. Sally jumped up and ran to BEN.

'They're really good friends.' Jane sighed, helping me up.

'Yeah....' I sighed.

'They're also in a cute relationship.' Jane told me, shocking me more than the fact the CreepyPastas were real.

'Wait, what!?' I asked, my mouth dropping to the floor.

'Yeah....I wish I was in a relationship.' She sighed, I asked about Jeff. She just laughed. 'Really? That guy who ruined my life?'

'Huh?'

'Later, but I tell what. You and LJ make a cute couple from what I saw this morning.'

'Don't remind me!' I joked, we both laughed until I heard Jane gasp. 'What's wrong?' I asked, before being pulled into the games room by Jane. She locked the door causing me, Sally and BEN to jump.

'What the fuck did you do that for?' BEN asked, pausing the game and walking to the door.

'You don't understand! It's....' Jane tried to finish her sentence before she was interrupted; by a familiar quote.

'I AM GOD.'