10*

*ONE WEEK LATER*
It's been a week since I was "invited" to live at the Slender Mansion. The place's sort of grew on me; as crazy as that sounds. I've really become good friends with some of them. BEN, we both love playing video games, Jane, a good friend to talk to, Sally, as sweet as me when I was young, Jeff, we both have crazy powerful strength and bravery to kill, Grossman, someone to relate to, Hoodie, very friendly and shy, and Laughing Jack.....something I don't really want to talk about.
____

I was bored but nearly everyone had left to do their....killing stuff; the only people in the Slender Mansion was me and BEN. 'So, what do you want to do?' I asked, while he played COD again.

'I don't know...' He replied, not really bothering to look at me. I sighed as I saw BEN place his controller down. 'Well, I know I shouldn't do this since you're mortal; but it's awesome to see!' He said, dragging me to the computer room. I was scared but I was also excited.
__

Once we entered the computer room, he dragged me to his own computer when he put his hand on the screen. Suddenly, a black portal appeared. 'BEN...? What's going on?' I asked as he walked into it.

'Don't worry, I've been here many times.' He said, I guess I trusted him enough since I followed him after closing my eyes.

When I opened them, I was nothing but light blue lines; as I moved my arms, the lines followed. 'OMG! WHAT'S HAPPENED TO ME!' I screamed, I began running around only to be stopped by BEN. He was nothing but dark green lines.

'No, don't panic. You'll cause buffering!'

'Buffer...buffering!?'

'Yeah! Alex, welcome to the Cyberspace!' He explained, swaying his arm to have a bunch of app icons and website addresses appear from nowhere.

'Wow, so, it's like the Matrix?'

'Sort of, but awesome.' He cheered, pulling me over to a familiar website. YouTube.

'Why are we going here?' I asked curiously, as he floated in the window of the home page.

'You'll see...' He replied, putting his hand on the log on button. The page changed to a log on type of page. 'Close your eyes...' He whispered, so I did. A few seconds later, he told me to open them and I was greeted by a big surpise. BEN had a YouTube channel!

'Wha...?' I was shocked, my jaw was on the ground. BEN winked as he flew over to his favourite page. The list was mainly the other CreepyPastas, like Jeff, both Jacks, Sally, Slenderman, Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby and Clockwork. But, for some reason, my YouTube channel was there! 'Wait, why's my channel here?' I asked, turning my head to face BEN.

'Well, out of the CreepyPasta readers on YouTube; you were always my favourite!' He said, giving me a hug that a fan girl would give Justin Bieber or a member of One Direction.

'Really?'

'Hell yeah! You had that....special gift in your voice. And the others really like you too!'

'Then, how come they didn't recognize me from my voice?'

'Well.....We didn't want to worry you even more!' BEN answered, rubbing the back of his neck. We decided to watch some funny MMD CreepyPasta videos until I fell asleep, while I remembered the day I signed onto YouTube.
*Flashback*
"Riley, what should my YouTube username be?"

"Something to do with CreepyPasta!"

"Oh Yeah! Like PastaGirl!"

"Don't forget to add the numbers!"

"How about 3110?"

"Perfect! The day of Halloween!"

"Yep! How, let's do our first CreepyPasta reading!"

"Ok! Hello, my name is PastaGirl3110 and I'll be reading Jeff the Killer. With my best friend!"

"Don't say that! I'll need to make a name!"

"LOL!"
*end*