3*

* previously*
'You know, for a girl your age, you shouldn't swear…..' I heard, the voice was a sort of raspy voice but with a bit of joy in it. My mind told me not to turn round, but my heart of curiosity told me to check it out. I slowly turned my head to see….well….
______

It was a clown, but not like any clown I've seen other than….Laughing Jack.

His striped, cone nose pointed right at me, his bandaged hands on my shoulders and his white eyes staring into my dark green eyes.

His pale, white face and dark grey hands shone in the sky like plastic, which it was, his black shaggy hair blended in with the colors of the carnival, he also had his iconic striped arms and leggings.

And his colorless clown outfit. 'Well?' He asked, my heart sunk. I was afraid, I've never looked into a CreepyPasta's eyes before. 'Aren't you going to say "Hi" or tell me your name?' He asked me, this caught my attention.

'Oh! Um…Hi,' My voice left my mouth, but I quickly regained it. 'My name is…..Alex!' I shot a quick, fake smile before turning my head away. But, I just couldn't stop staring at those eyes.

'What are you doing here?'

'How should I know! You lead me…' I gasped, standing behind the clown was Jeff….. I wanted to scream until I heard Jeff's voice.

'Hands off clown! I had her first!' he shouted, Laughing Jack removed his hands from my shoulders and I ran away like my life was on the line. Which….IT WAS!

I felt I was going to become dumber when I ran into the circus tent.

I ran backstage and curled up into a ball behind one of the many mirrors. 'Oh, why is this happening to me!' I said while crying in fear. I heard smashing of glass.

My fear turned into shakes, and those shakes turned into whispers, those whispers turned into whimpers, finally I began to cry.

My hiding place was pushed aside and I was picked up by a tentacle. It was the Slenderman.

'Jeff, why is she still alive!?' He roared, I held my breath.

'She was fast and she out-smarted me!' He replied, folding his arms. Wow, out-smarting a killer? Now, I must be the best person on earth to do that!

'Jack, why didn't you kill her when you saw her?' The Slenderman shouted again, my fear came back.

'Well…' His voice trailed off and I was shocked, then he blushed.

'Oh hell no! He wasn't falling in love with me!' I thought. I guess the Slenderman felt my trembles and he put me back on the ground.

I ran out of the cirus again and ran to the exit. But was stopped by something, Slender's tentacle on my right arm. I waited for him to kill me when I heard a shy voice.

'S….sir. According to the Pasta laws, if a victim reveals his or her name to a Pasta, they are not allowed to be killed by a Pasta.

But instead, have to live in the Slender Mansion.' Said a boy, around my age. He wore a yellow jacket and a white mask. It was Masky.

The Slenderman turned to face Jack and Jeff. My thoughts all bubbled in one single thought. 'Please don't say my name, please don't say my name, please don't!' I contined to pray.

'Jane? Sally? Jess? Jill?' Jeff kept on guessing, I sighed. I was lowered down until I heard Jack speak up.

'Her name is Alex, Mr Slender…man…sir.' Jack said, I gulped. Slenderman heard my gulp and sighed.

'Fine, according to the laws, you must stay with us.' He said, my heart fell below my stomach.

'For how long?' I asked, hoping for a short time like a week or a year at the most.

The boys were shocked that I had talked, but the Slenderman threw me at Jack and Jack wrapped his long arms round me.
My tummy began to feel sick. 'Forever!' the Slenderman replied, and I fainted…