That was when the girl saw figures emerging walking right through the magma like it was just water. Shrugging the burning sludge off, the blood of mother Earth itself felt no different to these four than a spring rain.

"She's just a civilian, remember how she shook and quivered when we first met? Just turn on your Intents, make her beg for us to kill her," one of them spoke, finally... Actual fear was born in Mana's heart, fear not for the lives of others but for that of her own. The magician wondered just how could Kouta and Meiko have been doing. Then the magma cleared out, with a small peek the magician witnessed Kouta continuously firing at the overflowing torrents of magma that threatened to fill the room. If it had flooded the room it wouldn't have killed Meiko and Kouta, Mana knew that all of them could survive it but it'd wear them out, also it'd kill the dwellers that the three were so adamant to protect.

"Let's just kill her, those dwellers have nowhere to run, they're cornered, to squirm and hide pressing their furry misshapen bodies to the rocks is all they're good for. We'll bash their heads against the rocks once we're done here, only seems fitting," one of the Justicars spoke. Mana felt it – the burning feeling in her heart, that strange sensation she had only felt a couple of times in her life. Except now it was multiplied a whole thousand times. The girl's legs shook and crossed themselves, just barely could she remain standing once the Intents kicked in. She'd have much rather choked on her own lungs refusing to breathe in fear from the Killing Intent, this Charming Intent variation was actually incomparably more sinister.

"Look at her, shaking in her sandals, before she could fight all of us off without a scratch, let's see her move now, let's see her DANCE!" A Justicar lady screamed out with the same scary bloodlust in her voice as she kicked Mana below the belt sending the magician down and writhing in pain. She could not tell which was stronger, that burning pleasure in her heart that was overflowing and pumping throughout her entire essence from those blasted Intents that these people used, the sadistic twist on Tanshu's abilities that they've put or the pain from being beaten.

Mana tried to pick herself up, she realized that she must've looked pathetic, fighting not only the damage from that kick but also her own body that begged to stay down, just writhe and enjoy the pleasure that the countless Intents around her attacked her with. Before the magician thought that people that hurt their victims with pain were cruel but she had never previously encountered someone as sinister as people attacking people with pleasure. People who hurt other people, killed them while making them beg for more. Mana wanted to change the world but she realized that she had no idea just how twisted it actually was.

A kick right to her face sent the magician down again, she couldn't even move, the best Mana could do was not to give in to the vile impulses that the raging pleasures inside her provided. The Justicar woman began trampling Mana, stomping her viciously before kicking her around. The magician felt the taste of blood inside her but her body didn't listen, it loved every second of bleeding out in some tunnel that was slowly filling with magma. Mana's bloodshot eyes wandered onto the sight of Kouta firing his chakra cannons in overload mode trying to keep magma away from filling the tunnels. Where did it even come from in the first place!?

Meiko was the only one still actually fighting, Mana was just getting kicked around at this point and Kouta also was getting pummeled by the Justicars while being occupied keeping the magma at bay. Those suicidal idiots wanted to flood the tunnels, they knew that the dwellers would've been the only ones to die in it and that must've been their plan. Kouta fell on one knee, he roared in pain as he couldn't even protect himself but he held the cannon literally blasting the magma away from the entrances. New cannons opened on his back, branched off from his hands. Mana saw his muscles tense up so intensely that it tore his clothes apart, some of them tore and opened bleeding gashes all over.