Gentleman's Oath

A young Uchiha grumped out with annoyance when a whole batch of shuriken bounced off the seemingly invincible wall of ninja cockroaches that her opponent put up. Normally, one wouldn't have imagined cockroaches being the ideal insect to rely on defending themselves, they didn't even have wings like the usual Aburame chakra leeching insects, even with that natural shortcoming, however, the roaches managed to form structures like shield and insect waves by simply crawling on each other's backs. The teen Uchiha named Aisha let her hands flow through a bunch of hand seals before she let even a larger cloud of shuriken loose.

"Multi-Shuriken Jutsu!" she yelled out feeling a little strain as the number of shuriken she cloned out of the existing barrage was more than a usual genin could put up. Even with her extra effort put into the technique, the weapons simply bounced off the insect wall like the insects were made out of tougher steel.

"Hmph... You've got to be kidding me..." the young woman grunted and slapped her forehead with her palm, letting it stroke down a bunch of sweat off of it. This fight was straining her more than the young one was willing to admit and she still couldn't manage to find any holes in her opponent's invincible defense. Her only way out was to try and talk, stall the man for some time, try to change her approach.

"So... Roaches, huh? What made you wake up one day and make that decision? Cockroaches aren't the species of insects that Aburame are given at birth, the process of switching the species must've been grueling and could not have been worth the trouble..." Aisha smiled and stretched her tired muscles out, fighting this sandstorm was tough enough without having to worry about her opponent, some time-off talking may have suited her well, especially when her opponent was doing nothing else but defending himself.

"Ninja-roaches are actually more majestic and godly than it would seem at first glance. Yes, the process of switching the usual Kidaichu for roaches was grueling, after all, the insects are resting inside one's skin, an Aburame member is a living nest for the insects so removing the ones I was given was not simple. Managing to maintain two species within my body was even tougher, the two were constantly at odds with each other which is why I chose to eventually deposit the nano-insects within Mardith's body" the Aburame member explained. Now that his insects were riled up they were crawling all over his bare chest and his face, his expensive looking hairdo was literally rustling around and looked like it was about to burst with insects swarming out of it.

"Cockroaches? Majestic? That's a fancy way of saying totally icky!" Aisha yelled out letting her tongue slip out in disgust. She had to admit that one of the most efficient parts of her opponent's defense was how those roaches frantically swarmed around the man's entire body making the teen rather hesitant to approach him in close distance as she was quite creeped out by those bugs and the potential disgusting abilities they may possess together with their indestructibility.

"No, you see, these insects seem casual and parasitic but... Once a member accepts the ninja-roaches and lets them nest inside their bodies, they teach their host a new thing about the origin of chakra and how it works, not directly, but just by observing them it grants them a revelation." The man smiled extending his hand forward and letting the insects swarm around his arm, he then swiped it to the side letting a whole bunch of those things fly in Aisha's direction as projectiles. The distracted teen leaped out of the way as her Sharingan flared red throughout the cover of the sandstorm even. The teen used all of her abilities to avoid being as much as touched by those bugs.

"Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" Aisha yelled out as her hands went through a couple of hand seals and her chest bloated up before she spat out a giant burst of flames from her mouth, it was a bit too erratic for her to shape this flaming inferno into a proper exploding fireball but a flamethrower shape would have to do for now. The thought was that fire was supposed to be an insect's natural enemy, maybe it would've roasted them. As the man extended his arm forward and let a flowing wave of insects bash right into the flames clashing with them this theory was quickly proven wrong.