Stars Gone Cold

Shimo dashed at Silverton, he still had a couple of attacks left in him and now he knew all about his opponent's abilities.

"Dodge the beam..." He whispered under his own nose leaning under another life force beam sent his way, this time Silverton continued it twisting it and turning it around sending it after Shimo but as much as the boy's ribs ached he persevered and continued his dash. A couple of draw slashes, Shimo wondered if maybe the core of the armor remained exposed during the firing moments... A noble theory but it only lead to Shimo's blade getting violently torn off of his hands by the concussive beam's force after it bounced off the Life Shaver's forcefield.

Shimo leaned to the side, jumped back and backflipped a couple of times before vaulting up and over his opponent to avoid getting cut to pieces as he was disarmed. For a man wielding undecillions of tons weighing sword Silverton sure pushed Shimo's speed to the limit... The man roared and slammed his sword into the ground letting it split open. The black of the alloy the sword was made off glittered as the skies got torn violently open by showers of pure magma firing off from underground.

The Yuki swordsman's eyes opened wide, he didn't expect it, just barely did he made the several rolls back and only got a couple of splashes of the blasted thing on him. Shimo cursed as he realized he once again spent some chakra to keep his lungs from burning from inside his chest while he breathed the air so close to bursting magma gazers, the boy also peeked at some nasty swellings on his skin where it contacted with magma. Over eight thousand degrees of pure heat and he only got a nasty swelling similar to the ones he used to get when his brother playfully rubbed his wrist to leave an itchy wound in his childhood. He needed better control of his body's augmentations. If this continued he'd be grasping at straws pretty soon...

Shimo blinked a couple of times and looked at his blade, fifty meters away from him with Silverton grinning after placing that annoying chunk of steel he wielded on his shoulder. The soaring roar of breaking ground and crying earth as it spat its magma gazers into the sky annoyed Shimo, the sound was enough to drive anyone insane, if not deaf. The man was restraining himself, Shimo knew, that sword had the power to destroy the entire planet by just being placed down the wrong way. Without proper control just gently placing it on the grass would've lead to the blade sinking right through the damned ground... Since when has his life become so mad?

Shimo's body blurred and blinked, he had little chakra to spare but he had to do what he had to do, within minuscule fractions of a second the Audra steel blade was once again in Shimo's grasp and loud deafening clangs overwhelmed Silverton's forcefield. Who knew that total invulnerability would've been such a bitch to fight. Now Shimo's plan was just to keep chipping at Silverton's life force and let him kill himself. The irony that his invulnerability was literally killing him must've flown right over Silverton's head.

The Yuki youth quickly went through hand seals creating a couple of small-scale blizzards around the magma storms allowing them to instantly harden as the ice persisted until it touched the magma's core and melted into water hardening the thing. Shimo's brother kept scaring the boy saying that he would one day literally freeze the Sun and then the little boy won't have the sweet summer days ever again, that was his brother's way of taunting the boy into leaving outside instead of reading whole day. Only now did the Yuki youth realize that his brother could've probably actually pulled something crazy like that off...

Shimo's hands went through more hand seals. "Ice Style: Ice Wolf Pack!" the boy grunted as his breath became more and more erratic, blackened marks began covering and surrounding his eyes and sacks started to hang under them. Twelve wolf-sized ice constructs formed, just like the likes his brother used during his days as a ninja before forcefully retiring. The wolfs howled and rushed at Silverton, the man swung his blade smashing six of them with a single swing but the rest evaded his strike at Shimo's command and jumped at the man, freezing him solid with a single touch. Just a single whisker touching the man was enough to freeze him entirely. All six of them jumped at him at the same time, if anything could've bypassed that insane invulnerability it would've been that...