18

At the doctors appointment, the doctor tells them that everything is okay and that she will see them in a month. They head back to their apartment.

Alaric and Grace lay with each other watching a movie knowing that soon they wouldn't be able to do this unless she came to visit or he went to visit her. They were only half an hour apart.

As the cuddle, Alaric has his hand on her stomach. She has her hand on top of his. Instead of watching the movie, Alaric was thinking about how it would be in six months. He would be taking care of the baby whiles she's finishing her freshmen year of college. It was for only three months so he didn't mind. He knew she would be there for everything no matter what. She was thinking about what it will be like as well. She was happy. She didn't care if people judged her. She was going to college and was going to graduate with a four year old at the time. She was going to be happy with her kid no matter what.

After the movie, Alaric gets up and goes to make her some lunch. He hadn't been hungry but he knew she had to eat either way she was hungry or not. He makes her something quick and brings it to her. He climbs back into bed and they smile at each other.

"I love you Alaric." She says softly looking up at him.

"I love you too Grace. When you're gone will be hard. I won't get to touch your stomach every day. I won't get to feel them kick sometimes." He says to her.

He leans down kissing her stomach softly and she eats. They sit in a comfortable silence even though they still had a lot of packing to do for her college dorm. She was only taking some clothes so that she had some here but there was still quite a bit of clothes to pack as well as some blankets and a few of Alaric's shirts or hoodies. He knew she would be taking some anyways. She always takes some of his things when she goes somewhere for even just a few days. They watch a show on Netflix before Alaric gets up taking care of her dishes.

"I could've done that." She says pouting.

"But I didn't want you to. I want you to rest. Your feet have been hurting all day. I want you to rest them." He says as he climbs back into bed after cleaning her dishes.

She giggles before kissing his lips softly and they continue to watch Netflix.