15

Grace and Alaric walked into his history class. Nobody was in there as nobody usually showed up for another few minutes. Grace walked over to Alaric.

"I really think we should talk. I know. Bad timing but this has been on my head a lot lately." She says

"Alright. What's on your mind?" He asks.

He walks over to the door closing it and locking it as well as dropping the blinds so people thought he wasn't in yet. School didn't start for another hour anyways. Students just showed up early.

"I've been thinking. I know it's still early in the relationship. But eventually, I want to try finding a way. See if there's any possible way that we could have a child. Later in the relationship obviously. But it's been on my mind." She says softly looking at the floor.

Alaric grins happily. He slowly walks over to Grace. He puts his finger under her chin bringing her up to face him. He leans down and softly kisses her passionately.

"Of course. I want a family with you. I want to find a way for us to have a child. After high school though. You're a senior and I want you to graduate first. But what happens if there isn't a way? What do we do then?" He asks softly.

"We can only figure out from there." She says

They share a few more kisses, longer ones before they unlock the door.

"I'm going to find Bonnie and Elena." Grace says.

She leaves the classroom to find her sister and best friend. Once she finds them, they hang out for a little bit until the bell rings for class to start. They all run to Alaric's class laughing as they were outside the school and Alaric's class was all the way down the hallway at the back of the school. They rush into the class and Alaric looks at them chuckling a bit. Nobody else was still in the classroom. Everyone usually waited for the bell to signal to actually go to class. There was a bell to signal class was about to start, one that signaled class had started, and one to signal that class was over.

"You three ok?" He asks as he walks over to Grace who was out of breath.

Grace, normally doesn't run out of breath but she did this time and they were all confused and worried. Especially Alaric.

"What's wrong Grace? Why are you out of breath?" Alaric asks.

She looks up at him. She looks around. She tries to listen in on a conversation between Matt and Tyler but can't hear them.

"I can't use my super hearing." She says scared.

She tries to vampire speed to the other side of Alaric's room but it doesn't work. She finally goes over to the windows. She slowly takes off her daylight ring and tosses it to Alaric. The three of them look at Grace shocked that she wasn't burning in the sun.

"Alaric. Hand me those scissors." She says.

Alaric does as she asks. She cuts a little into her hand watching as it doesn't heal. The scissors drop to the floor and she gasps.

"I'm not a vampire anymore. What? How?" She asks confused.

A lady walks into the room.

"I am a witch. I am the mother of the Mikaelson children. I did a spell that took away your vampirism. I heard you speaking with your boyfriend over here about wanting children and I felt generous. Now. I want you to do something for me and kill my son Klaus. I'm going to bind the others and leave klaus to die. He needs to." She says before leaving the classroom.

Grace goes over to Alaric. He hugs her tightly and she hugs him back. The bell rings. They kiss softly for a moment before everyone goes to their desk as the other students pile in.