Chapter 42- Semifinals Part 1

June chapters all up to date! The dedication chapter is going to take a lot longer than the last one, thanks to many of you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki crunched on a piece of pocky. The first semifinals was Seirin VS Yosen at 4pm, and then Rakuzan VS Toyama at 5pm. She still had another 6 hours before she had to drag Kuroko along to the stadium at 3pm to have a meeting before the match with the rest of the team. One hour to have lunch. One hour to get ready and go to the stadium. 4 hours left. A whole 4 hours where she had freedom.

And study.

One hour of English. One hour of Maths. One hour of Japanese Literature. One hour of Chemistry. And then lunch. She groaned in frustration. She wished it was 4pm already. Then all her worries would be vented out during the match.

Well, there was nothing else she could do, and if she wanted to do well for her entrance exams, she had to study.

Study.

Miyuki did not particularly dislike studying, however she found it tedious. Very tedious. 

"Miyuki, have you had breakfast yet? It's 9." said Kuroko.

"I'm fully aware of the time. But I haven't had anything to eat yet."

"I'll cook breakfast then."

"Shouldn't you be studying too?"

"I've being doing some. Breakfast doesn't take that long. Do you want to eat while studying?"

"Yeah. Something simple."

"It's not like I can cook anything difficult."

Miyuki waved at him to go, and soon a delicious smell was floating around the house. The sweet, sweet aroma of pancakes. She felt tempted to run downstairs and scoff them all up, but she had to act dignified. And study.

"Miyuki, I'm bringing a plate up t-"

"I'M COMING DOWN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the end, only 2 hours of productive study was fitted in, before they had to depart for the semifinals.

"Do you think we can win the Inter-High?" asked Miyuki.

"I would like to think that we can." said Kuroko.

Soon, Katashi and Kagami had joined them on the way.

"Coach is going to join us today, and tomorrow for the finals if we get through." 

"Of course we're going to get through!" yelled Kagami enthusiastically.

"Pipe down, will you?"

Soon the whole team had gathered at the stadium.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally time for their match. Murasakibara and Kagami stood for the tip-off, everyone else surrounding them. Murasakibara's overwhelming height and power won over Kagami and the match started.

~~~~~~~~~I don't want to write about the match cos it'll be boring lol~~~~~~~~

7 seconds were left until the left of the match, and Yosen was a mere two points behind. If they could get a three pointer in this short time, they would win the match. Riko stood by, biting her nails in worry.

The Yosen team on the bench were yelling and cheering, but the time was draining away. Himuro who currently possessed the ball struggled to get around Seirin's defence.