Chapter 18- A Visit to the Past

A/N: WARNING EXTREMELY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD, IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER THIS IS A RECAP/SUMMARY OF THE FUKUMOTO STORY. IT MIGHT SKIP AROUND A BIT AND CONFUSE YOU, IF SO I'M SORRY, I WAS RUSHING A BIT. I MEAN A LOT. INCLUDING THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE, THIS CHAPTER IS EXACTLY  7075 WORDS,  EVEN INCLUDING THIS VERY WORD.

"So..." said Kuroko's dad, as Kuroko's mum wrapped a warm blanket around Miyuki and gave her some hot chocolate to sip on. "What happened in Japan?"

"Well..."

"That's him." said Akashi. "That's Fukumoto Itsuki."

"Who?" said Kuroko.

"He was a first string back in Teiko, in our first year, right before you joined. He was only a benchwarmer, because of his violent attitude. He got kicked out in the end. Expelled from school."

"So... Was he like Haizaki?"

"Twenty times as worse. And the worst thing is..."

"What?"

"Even though Miyuki was just manager, all the first stringers knew that she could play basketball, and was good at it. So one day, Fukumoto challenged her."

"And?"

"He lost. The score was 131-15. He had never lost before, let alone that badly. So with his attitude, he wanted to hurt Miyuki, teach her a lesson. But he got kicked out before he could do anything. And now he's back out of hiding. To hunt Miyuki down."

"Well, it's a good thing he got expelled before anything could happen." said Kuroko's mum, cuddling Miyuki.

"What happened next?" asked Kuroko's dad.

Miyuki backed away from Fukumoto, who was now even bigger than Murasakibara.

"What are you backing away for? We were good friends, we always played basketball before, remember?"

Miyuki swallowed and turned to run, but Fukumoto had grabbed her arm.

"H-Hey! Let go!"

"Why should I let you go? I've been waiting for this moment for years."

He easily lifted her up by her arm.

"Ow! Oi, let go!"

Dangling from her arm, her arm flailed around wildly. Fukumoto bunched his free hand into a fist.

"Hey! If you hit me, I-I'll-"

"You'll what? There's nothing you can do."

He drew his fist back and dug it into her stomach. Miyuki's eyes widened as his fist made impact with her body, and she dropped to the ground, coughing.

"How did that feel?"

Miyuki glared at him defiantly, her long, blue hair hanging in front of her face.

"Still stubborn? Maybe I didn't hit you hard enough..."

He kicked Miyuki in the chest, sending her flying backwards, crashing onto her back. She tried to regain her breath before another blow came. Fukumoto grabbed her hair and steadied her head to punch her in the face, and she braced for it. There it was, another, painful blow. Miyuki coughed, alarmed to see blood stain the floor.

"HEY!! YOU, STOP RIGHT THERE!!"

Fukumoto let go of Miyuki, who fell with a thud onto the ground, barely conscious. A pair of soft hands lifted her head up from the ground.