Chapter 22- Crazy Idiots

Miyuki~~

Miyuki watched entranced. Their movements were so much quicker and smoother, and they were clearly crushing Jabberwock.

8 minutes left...

She was still slightly interested in how much better they were doing when they were in ZONE. Midorima's shots were cleaner. Aomine's formless shots were even crazier. Akashi was twice as fast. Murasakibara seemed stronger. And Kise, who was using Perfect Copy, was doing it better than the original creators of the moves.

"Wow..."

GAME END~~

"With the score 164-154, the Generation of Miracles win!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki yawned and said goodnight to the others, who all went into their individual bedrooms that her parents had set up. She would be going back to Japan with the others tomorrow. It was 2:34am now, and after partying for no specific reason, they had finally settled down. Miyuki stretched and lay on her bed, grabbing her phone. 

Wonder how the others are doing in Japan...

Japan was around 13 hours ahead... So it would be Sunday right now there, at around 3:34pm. She clicked on the Facebook app and posted a.. um... post.

Kuroko Miyuki

Hi guys, how are you doing?

6 likes

Kuroko Tetsuya

Miyuki, what are you doing still awake?

7 likes

Kuroko Miyuki

I just wanted to know how everybody was going!! I'll go to sleep soon, promise!!

3 likes

Kagami Taiga

Sleep? What are you talking about, it's 3 in the afternoon.

1 like

Kuroko Tetsuya

You clearly forgot about time difference again didn't you?

6 likes

Kagami Taiga

Oh yeah...

1 like

Aomine Daiki

Can't believe your new light is this stupid, Tetsu.

10 likes

Kuroko Tetsuya

Neither can I, although he is good at basketball.

But he's unbelievably stupid in other areas.

10 likes

Kagami Taiga

You're one to talk, Ahomine

7 likes

Aomine Daiki

What did you just say, BAKAGAMI

6 likes

Scissors Lord

Silence mortals. 

6 likes

Aomine Daiki