Chapter 2

Nico P.O.V

I watched as Will stitched my wounds, with a lot of concentration. His clear, sky blue orbs focused, eye-brows scrunched together and a bit of his tongue sticking out.

'I wish he was my Sunshine but he thinks I'm only his patient waiting to be healed. And once he heals me he'll forget about me, I'm not worth anyone's time anyway and its not like he'll notice me after I'm gone from the infirmary anyway' I thought bitterly and sadly as Will stitched my greenish-blue wounds.

"Okay, I'll go and grab a square of ambrosia and a bit of nectar so they can heal a bit quicker" He said, snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

"Okie dokie" I replied back, distractedly while watching his figure retreat into the rush of the infirmary.

'I might like Will but I don't know if he likes me back.' I thought as Will walked back with a small cube of ambrosia and a small vial of nectar in his sun-kissed hands. I gingerly and sluggishly, consumed the food of the gods and savoured the taste.

"Okay, can I sleep now?" I asked, looking up at the son of Apollo, who I was falling for fast and hard.

"Yep, you can but I'll wake you up for dinner, alright?" He asked

"Okay, Will. Goodnight, Sunshine" I replied back, drowsily as sleep took over and lulled me in.

*******Nico's Nightmare*******

It was all black and suddenly there was a blinding light as I was pushed down. So I stood up again and see the 7 and with in front of me with agitated faces and then they disappear. Bianca appears in front of me

"Bianca!! I missed you a lot!" I say as I run to her to hug her but she pushes me away

"I died because of you" She said anger evident in her voice 'you! Because of you!!' And then disappeared only to be replaced by Hazel

"It's a shame to call you my brother" She sneered with a cruel smile playing on her lips and then was replaced by Will

"No one likes you!" He spat with venom dropping in every word

"No! Stop it!! It's not true stop!!" I started screaming and shouting while thrashing around.

*******End of Nico's Nightmare**********

I shot awake with tears streaming down my face and from the corner of my eye I saw the worried face of a certain son of Apollo. I brought my knees to my chest, wrapped my arms around it and put my head on it, and cried. And soon I felt strong arms wrap around me protectively so I unwrapped my hands from my legs and wrapped it around the person's torso and cried into their shoulder.

"Shh... I'm here, nothing happened. It's alright" Said Will in a soothing tone as I unwrapped my hands from his torso and he unwrapped his hands, so I went and sat on my bed, hanging my head in shame.

"I'm sorry" I said shamefully as I wiped my eyes

"Hey it's alright. I'm sure that it wasn't pleasant so, I don't have any problem" He said "and if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or confide anything I'll always be there"

"Thanks Will I really mean it" I said gladly

"No problem, Death boy" He said with enthusiasm and pranced around, like nothing had ever happened while, checking my vitals.

"Thanks" I said but I noticed that it sounded hollow

"No worries. So I'll go and check on some other patients" He said before walking out