“I’ll tell him today.” She told me, her face showing determination. I nodded standing up then hugged her tightly. Tonight, Jess will confess to Chris that she had had a crush on him since she was a little kid. Jess didn’t want to tell Chris that she loves him because she didn’t know if he would share the same feeling.

I stared at Jess with a smile on my face. I’m sure that Chris felt the same way about her. He always stared at Jess when she wasn’t looking but miss stupid head didn’t realize that! Someone knocked on the door and both of us looked at the door that was slowly opening.

In came Shane rubbing his neck. When he saw me he flashed a genuine smile which I returned. Shane was wearing a black tux and had his hair combed backwards, he looked cute!

“Hi Rose! Hey Jess!” he greeted kissing me on my cheek then did the same thing with Jess. Shane sat down on the bed next to me running a hand through his hair. He seemed nervous and a little bit worried? Why would he even be worried? Shane clearly saw my confused expression and started explaining.

“The girls will surround me now!” He groaned and I looked at Jess chuckling. Jess was trying so hard not to laugh. I couldn’t help but admire the way she looked tonight, all for Chris. She was wearing a white satin strapless dress the clung to her body showing her curves. She had her hair in curls making her even more beautiful.

 “They will gang up on me asking me questions that I don’t even want to answer. Those girls are crazy!” he raised his hands up with fake enthusiasm making me laugh out loud, he looked like a kid. I put my hand on my mouth trying to control my laughter when Shane shot me a glare.

“Oh you laugh, those girls will jump at any chance they get to get in bed with me.” He huffed crossing his arms making me snort. Poor Shane, he’s just like Chris. All the girls gang up on them and start asking them real personal questions, very personal.

After Shane left the room, we knew it was time to go down because all of the guests have arrived. Jess looked nervous and kept on playing with her dress. I smiled softly and put my hand on her shoulder. When she looked up and saw me smile, she smiled back and started taking deep breaths.

We walked down the stairs and smiled at the people who greeted us. The grand hall door was opened and I looked at Jess seeing if she was ready. Jess caught me looking at her and nodded telling me that she was okay.

I took deep breaths and walked inside the grand hall and instantly all eyes where on us. Many people took a few steps towards me and started talking asking me about my trip to Paris and how lovely my dress looks.

I answered them with a smile on my face. All I anted to do right now is find Xavier. I excused myself and walked through the grand room looking for Xavier. I looked from left to right but didn’t see him.

I spotted Shane talking to Chris and a whole bunch of their female fans surrounding them. Chris and Shane both looked like they wanted to jump off of a cliff. I decided to go there and help them.

“Well hello ladies!” I greeted in a fake cheerful voice making the fan girls turn and look at me. Now I knew why Chris and Shane were so afraid of them, all of the girls were giving me death glares. I took a few steps forward and put my hand on Chris’s shoulder.