Hey mr. prick ~1~

Trailer on the side ! Thank you so much Prettyfrickinliars for the trailer !

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.1

I woke up this morning, a complete mess, not only did I have to leave this bed to go see my father but it was the last thing I wanted to do since I was lying next to this utterly gorgeous man. His name? Yea not too sure, something along the lines of.. Ander or maybe it was Xander?. Either way he was too hot for words and I took one last look at the God in the strange bed and walked out of the strange house headed for the Even’s household.

I am supposed to run the company my father has established, since my father is coming closer to retirement I will slowly transition into working there.  I swear it’s like my parents and I have nothing else to talk about except the company and marriage. We live in the 21st century; it’s a free country I don’t have to marry. The company on the other hand well I can’t just ignore that. I won’t. Those eyes…oh I’m drifting again. Ha-ha… him, never going to see him again. Sigh.

It’s just my parents and I, and that is something I’ll never understand, we live in this house, where it’s so big it echoes, and the neighbours if they could become anymore stuck up they’d be in space I tell you! Glass seems to be the theme for our house, glass tables, vases; everything looks so clean and brand new. Like no one lives here.

I opened the door with my key and stepped in. I made my way towards the living room where my parents were sitting. The living room was red and white, a 52 inch plasma screen TV and a round table in the middle, and my parents sitting across from each other watching TV.

“Hey Dad, Hi Mom” I greeted

“Oh hey honey” Mom greeted with an excited smile. Something is off, mom why are you smiling like an idiot..?

“Come, sit here” My dad said patting the empty spot next to him. I did what he told me, I sat.

“Honey there’s something very important we want to talk to you about” Mom said. I looked at them confused. Okay this seems serious enough.

“Okay, what do you want to talk to me about?” I asked

“You’re getting married!” Mom squealed. I missed something again...I don’t remember having a boyfriend that I love and him proposing? Yea, boy have these people gone hay-wire?

“This is just amazing, we need to start the preparations, cake, decoration, OH location…” she started rambling off, I had enough of this. They weren’t talking to me about it, they were telling me.

“What?” I asked turning to look at my father. He looked at me, with guilty eyes set in place “Honey you have to understand that I did this to save the company and your future, please understand.” He pleaded. Now I’m furious.

“How… how could you do this, my own father?” I took a deep breath trying to take it in. “What kind of parents do you think you are? Good ones? I’d like to say otherwise.” Now I started yelling “Do you even love me?” I screamed. “I guess when it comes down to it; you love your company only, both of you.” I turned to glare at my mother; my father couldn’t take all the blame.

“Rose Evans that is no way to talk to your father, he did this to save your future.” Mom scoffed.

“What future? I don’t want this! Marriage, company, any of it! Of course you would do this because you care about what other people say more than you care about the feelings of your daughter”  I replied back to my mother.

I felt a sudden jolt on my right cheek. My mother had slapped me. Tears weld up in my eyes. 

“Rose I’m, I’m sorry honey. Please forgive me.” She had tears in her eyes too. I raised my hand to my right cheek, still shocked, frozen. 

“Don’t call me that. You have no right. Marrying me to someone I don’t know. Forget it, it’s not like you two are going to change.  I just hate it.” I was crying now.

“Rose” Dad approached me trying to give me a hug but I stopped him “Don’t” I said.

“Who is he?” I asked my dad.

“Xavier Williams” he answered and with that, I felt light headed and well…I fainted.

------------------------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~LOTS OF LOVE~