Good guy Kevin over here.

"Let's go." I wriggle free from his grasp and lead him downstairs.

"You two be good," my dad said, not looking up from his newspaper. Who even reads that crap.

"I couldn't imagine us being anything else." I said as we walked out the door.

"I can picture us being a couple," Kevin suggested. "That's different than being good."

I looked at him curiously. "What changed in you over night?"

He shrugged.

•••••

We pulled up to a diner. Yuummyy.

We walked in and the place smelled like coffee beans and there was a lot of chatter around.

We walked up to a table and sat. We walked passed a girl who made sure to take time to wink at Kevin. He ignored it.

Wow.

Just wow.

A cute dirty blonde boy came to wait us.

"How may I help you lovely lady?" he grinned at me. Maybe I'm a bit psycho in the head, but this guy just might be trying to flirt with me.

"Oh, I'll have the waffles and a glass of water." I smiled and put the menu down.

"I'll have the same." Kevin gritted and his jaw tightened. You mad? Or nah?

"That's great! Mind if I join you and order your number?" The guy winked and I giggled as he walked away.

"That was the stupidest pick up line I've ever heard." Kevin rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

I gave him a disgusted look. "It was cute,"

"No it definitely was not," he narrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Oh, you got anything better?" I asked.

"You already shknow." He shook his head and laughed.

I laughed at him and folded my arms. "Let's hear em."

"You better get for for all dis." He motioned to himself.

"I was born ready." I stated.

"You got a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants." He grinned and winked at me.

"Oh god that was awful!!" I burst out laughing. "More!!" I clapped.

"I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way." He said and licked his lips.

"Oh nah," I groaned.

This continued on even when we were eating. He just said some stupid and cheesy pick up line, even some dirty ones.

"Nah nah this is awful." I laughed as I shoved another bite of my sweet waffle in my mouth.

"Deadass? They were that bad?" He questioned, putting his hand on his stomach, indicating he was full.

"Oh yeah definitely. Those would never work on me." I took a sip of water.

But I can't lie, I was actually having a lot of fun. He's a great guy when he's not being a dick.

We finished up eating and walked out to his car. He drove me home and the ride was quiet. It was a comfortable silence, though. I couldn't wish for a better morning.

But I'm a stupid girl. This isn't Kevin. The real Kevin is a player. Or is the the real Kevin? I don't know. I can't tell what's real or not anymore. Do I even wanna play him? Does he wanna play me?

Our relationship is so confusing. I don't even knows what wrong from right.

He walked me up to my door. "I have one more."

"One more what?" I asked him.

"Pick up line. Wanna hear it?" He asked.

I nodded my head. And he began to speak, "I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U?"

I giggled and looked at my shoes. He lifted my chin so I could look up into his hazel eyes. "That one is true."

He leaned in so our lips connected. I couldn't focus on anything but him. He pulled away and smiled at me, then left me on my doorstep, only wanting more.

My fingers lifted to my lips, running my fingertips over the surface. The tingly sensation was like his lips were still on mine.

I replayed the perfect moment over and over in my mind. My heart fluttered and my stomach did s flip-flop thing I have never felt before.

And lemme just tell you, it felt amazing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That was interesting eheheheheh

Aight it's like 2 am and I'm tired so no lyrics for this chapter. I'm half awake 😭😴

Enjoy this update! Might update again today😇

Much love 💪🏼❣

Stay gizzy 😍

-Julie 💕