Chapter 12

The chapter is dedicated to @danii_elle ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Making Kevin jealous seems hard. The whole school week I just tried and tried to flirt with other guys but I usually failed and did or said something stupid.

Why can't I be as smooth as him?

Now that the weekend is here, I'm glad I have a break from everything. I get to spend my Saturday doing nothing.

I can only wish not to be disturbed, but we never get what we want. I can already hear my mom talking with someone and coming upstairs. I roll my eyes and wish they aren't coming to my room.

Knock knock.

"Bethy, someone's here to seeee youuu," I could tell my mom was smiling outside of my door. I heard a small snicker and knew exactly who was outside my door.

I heard her retreat as I opened the door. "Kevin, what'd you want?"

"He smirked. "What? No hello kiss shawty?"

I rolled my eyes in his direction. He was wearing black jeans with a black shirt that said 'Thrasher' with a black bape sweater, a black and white bandana with his hood on and black and white Jordans. (A/N: outfit in that picture thingy above‼️)

"Seriously. What?"

"Go to breakfast with me. Please?" He pouted at me.

I thought it over in my head. Doing this was definitely debatable. Then again, free food. Well unless he's payin. "Is you payin?"

He grinned and looked at the ground. "Nah, B, I was thinking I'd just let you pay for everything." He said with sarcasm in his voice.

"Well I guess I'm not," I sighed.

"Aye aye aye I was just kiddin shawty. Course ima pay for you. How could you say no?" He said cockily.

"Like this. N-O. No." I smiled and began shutting my door.

He stuck his hand in to keep me from shutting it more. I pushed back but him being taller, and stronger, he won easily. A lil too easy.

In other words; I fell to the ground and landed with a thud.

"Ow," I complained as he laughed his ass off. "Not even that funny bro. You need to chill." I stood up.

He bent over laughing. It wasn't even that funny. It dead wasn't.

"It's not funny!" I yelled and jumped on his back, making him fall to the floor. I laughed along with him now.

"We so ed I swear," I giggled, lying on top of his back.

"We sho shilly." He said in that accent again. "So what about that breakfast thing?"

"You're not calling it a date?" I rolled my eyes.

Well since you're begging shawty..." He dragged on.

I sat up and smacked him. "Aight fine, I'll go. But get out so I can change."

He sat up, causing me to to fall over onto the floor again. "Kevin!"

"Sorry lil ma," he shrugged and left the room without another word, but a simple smirk.

I put on high waisted shorts with a Aztec print crop top. I put on my white high top vans and left my hair down.

I walked outside my door, only to see no Kevin. Maybe he went downstairs.

I turned down the hall to look when I felt two hands on my waist. He encircled with his arms and sat his head on my shoulder. "You look beautiful shawty," he murmured, causing my cheeks to get pinker.