Chapter Thirty-Six

Start from the beginning

Just then, a message popped out of his phone. He read it and almost dropped his phone. He nudged Trent's rib urgently.

"What?" he asked, annoyed.

"Read it." William told him.

Trent read the message and for a second, he thought that his heart stopped beating for a moment. The message says:

On the third sunset, your nephew would be a normal human and your nephew's blood would be my reward.

**

Lana smirked as she knew that she just filled their hearts with fear. "I'm done playing with it Haley." She said as she gave it to her in the hallway. Haley took her phone and put it in her pocket and just smiled at her and then walked off.

As soon as she was gone, she quickly went into their recreational room and put on her red cloak and concentrated onto the mirror again. She knew she can't do her mission well if she's locked up in this hospital.

Blue light started to emit from the mirror and her smile grew wider as she felt it suck her in like a vaccum. And then in an instant, she was gone, together with the mirror.

**

"The gig's this Friday. So shall we invite the girls?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah. Definitely." Julian said. "And it's been quite a while since I've seen all of them."

Zach chuckled, "Yeah right. You just want to see Emmarie, that's why!" He teased him.

"Julian and Emmarie, sitting on a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" Luke chanted.

"Shut up Luke!" Julian said.

"Blah blah blah... Whatever Julian! I can't hear ya!" Luke said while covering his ears.

"What a douche." Julian muttered.

"What did you say?" Luke asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

"We need to keep an eye on Luke." William whispered to Trent.

"Yeah I know." Trent said. "Julian's right. Luke's powerless now and the Plutonians could kill him easily."

"Do you think a Plutonian sent that message?"

"Either a Plutonian or a meteor freak that's a Plutonian's ally."

Suddenly, a girl in a red cloak blocked their way. It was Lana. "Hand me the son of Pluto." She said.

"Wow. A Plutonian in a red cloak? Classic." Jayden said. "I thought they only wear body armors."

"Hand me the son of Pluto or I'll blow up the place where the guy with a tattoo on his left arm is standing right now." She said firmly.

William stepped up, "W-Wait... Is she talking about me?" He asked while pointing to himself.

"And do you really have to ask that?" Trent said.

"I'll come with you." Luke said, trying to sound brave. "I will come with you, just don't hurt them or anyone else."

Lana didn't move and Luke started walking towards her. "NO! LUKE! DON'T!!!" Trent shouted and tried to run towards him but she aimed the mirror at him and the blue light hit him.

"Uncle Trent!!!" Luke cried and tried to go to back to him but Lana pulled him with her.

"Let me go!!!" He said and pushed her away from him. Lana fell down on the ground, "You're not going anywhere, son of Pluto!" She said and aimed the mirror at him and the same blue light came out from it but she missed as for a strong gust of wind took her away.

Meanwhile, Luke went towards Trent in tears. "Uncle Trent..." Luke sobbed.

"Luke..." Trent said weakly and then he hugged him.

**

"What do you think you're doing?!" Alcazar said. "Are you out of your mind?!"

"I was just trying to help..." Lana mumbled.

"Really?! 'Coz if you really wanted to help then you wouldn't do something stupid like this!" He said.

"I just wanted to help you so that I can regain my memories already!" She cried. "You know how hard it is for me to be in this situation!"

Alcazar sighed and then put his hands on her shoulder, "Lana, you don't need to worry about that. I guarantee you, you will regain your memories as soon as we both have accomplish our mission, okay?" He said as he brushed off the hair on her face. "But for now, we just have to watch and wait for the third day."

And then they both smirked as for everything was moving according to their plan.