Chapter Nineteen

"What do you guys think that they are talking about right now?" Julian asked.

"Maybe with what just happened a while ago?" Jayden replied.

"Who knows? They might be even making out right now." William said and Zach covered Luke's ears while he, Jayden and Julian looked at William with a horrified expression on their faces.

"Will! Do you mind?!" The three of them said.

"Language bro!" Jayden said while laughing ridiculously at him.

"Come on! Luke's a big boy! I'm sure he can handle it!" William said.

"You're such a badass, Will." Zach said.

"I know right!" Julian added and William just chuckled.

"You guys know that I can still hear all of you, right?" Luke suddenly spoke up.

"Jeez... Why were you born as a Plutonian!?" Zach said as he uncovered his ears.

"Uh because my mother fell in love with a Plutonian and they had sex and then she had me?" Luke replied, making his statement into a question but then it came out into a perfect tone of sarcasm.

"Ooh... Burn!!!" Jayden, Julian and William said while laughing.

Just then, a girl with shoulder-length hair that was pulled back into a ponytail, beautiful black eyes and tanned skin and she was wearing a red shirt with an emblem of a certain medical team that she was in came towards them. "I'm sorry to interrupt you guys but I just want to ask if you guys want to help out in giving out goods for the other people..." She said shyly.

"I'm up for it." Julian said.

"Same." William said.

"Me too." Jayden joined in then he turned to Luke. "Wanna come with us and help other people too?"

"That would be fine, I guess." Luke replied.

"Alright. Follow me guys." The girl said as she walked ahead of them.

**

"Rebecca, I know that this might be a little bit fast for you and we just met but... I just want you to know that you're the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen." Trent said to Rebecca, their faces a few centimetres apart.

"Uh... Thank you." Rebecca replied shyly.

He smiled then he slowly brushed his lips against hers and Rebecca's eyes widened as his lips clashed on hers.

"Trent..." She breathed out while pulling away from him.

"Sorry..." He stated and Rebecca looked down on her lap but he lifted her chin up. "Don't look down. You're too beautiful to look down." And she felt her face grew hot as she tried to smile.

"Maybe... I should call the others in." She said then she stood up.

"Rebecca?"

She turned around only to find his eyes locked on hers. "Yes Trent?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just... Argh! Never mind." He said as he looked down and ran his fingers through his hair. She chuckled and then went out of the tent only to find no one out there so she went back in and saw Trent removing his black singlet.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SORRY!!!" Rebecca freaked out as she immediately ran towards the exit of the tent.

"Hey... It's alright. It's just me." Trent said.

"I know but you're dressing up." She replied. He laughed then tried to turn her body, facing him and when he did, he saw her lovely face but her eyes were closed. He was tempted to kiss her but this time, he held back and pinched her cheeks.