Chapter 1

You don't meet tracer in the beginning this is me progressing up to meet tracer

You woke in a start you were  dripping with sweat from head to toe. Another nightmare you sigh and roll out of bed. But before you went anywhere you went to go check the person you cared for the most your little sister... Amber. Well she was just two year younger than you but still she was the only family member you liked. Your mom and dad no....you don't want to think about them you hated them so much for what they did to you and your sister. You stumbled to the kitchen since it was three in the morning  and you were tired as hell. You made yourself some bacon and eggs. You left some bacon for your sister. Then put on your black cargo pants and a shirt then you threw on your skin tight amour black and orange hoodie jacket as well as some boots before you exited. You went out into the dark brisk morning. Barely visible but dead in front you saw a piece of paper on a street pole. The reason it caught your eye was you saw one-hundred million for two people by the code names you assumed widowmaker and reaper. They both sound like easy money to you. You were hard to hit and kill not only that but you dual D50 could really stop anything dead in it track with on pull of both triggers. As you thought about this you had nothing to get around you were not richest family there you lived the slums for Christ sakes. So you started to mantle the nearby building for a better view to spot your prey. You didn't so you stuck to the roof tops. You jump a decent amount of building until you saw a blue lady in purple spandex. You recalled the photo that was street post and you thought widowmaker. Then you spot a guy  with a skull mask which you could only guess was reaper not doubt in your mind you thought that mask fit the name perfectly. You thought for too long you got rather bored of thinking so you decide to introduce yourself the noisiest way possible. You jumped down right in front of the reaper dude and said "Why, hello there sir" as you said that you leveled your gun to his face and pulled the trigger but her just disappeared. You detected someone behind you it was reaper he had two nasty looking gun drawn. You know the kind the one that can easily take your head clean off. He pulled the triggers but your cat like reflexes dodge the shot.

Reaper snarled at you," Time to reap!" you knew after he said that remark you screwed up big time. But you have to say you wanted his guns badly. Your thought were disrupted by both widowmaker you forgot about her and reaper firing a hellfire on you. You dove to cover only takes some of those bullet in your body, you popped out of cover and began to unload your duel D50 at both them which made them in turn hit the deck. You decide to rush them mantling over you cover to confront them. You were startled that they knew just as good CQC as you. But you came out superior you shoulder bashed widowmaker sending her into a wall knocking her down. You spun around to face reaper as you two engaged each other he got a little less cocky you assumed and started teleporting everywhere around unloading rounds. As fast as he can teleport and shot you were just as fast in reacting and dodging while unloading a few rounds yourself. Reaper got a hit off you which ripped through your body causing massive pain to you getting a grunt from you. After that he started to become predictable and you finally manage to get him looking down the barrel of your gun. You chuckled a bit and yelled, "Jackpot" you pulled the trigger the bullet made contact with his skull and he was down. You thought sis you don't need to work at that café anymore. You spun around to look were widowmaker had landed but she was gone. You screamed inside your head she wasn't knocked out how could I be such an idiot. Then you look at the body or what was the body of reaper and he was turning into a black mist. You were boiling with rage he can't die what the point of a bounty then. You felt the pain from the fight start to crawl up your body so at that point you thought if my sister found out about this she will kill me. You decide it was a good idea to head home and rest that fight really killed you. But you were not done hunting them.