Chapter 4: Date Night

Niall's POV:

~January 17th~

I was woken up by the sound of a phone ringing. I opened my eyes and immediately shrunk away from the light of the sun coming in through the blinds.

I turned over in bed and expected Kiara to be laying next to me, but her side of the bed was empty. I sat up, keeping my head turned away from the sunlight, and got out of bed. I heard Kiara talking in the next room and headed there.

"I don't get this," she was saying, "How do you do this? This puzzle is impossible. Stupid turrets, and Wheatly you motherfu-"

"Kiara?" I spoke up, turning into the room. Kiara was on the desktop computer, her gaming headphones on. She turned around and smiled when she saw me.

"Oh, hey Ni," she said. She then turned back to the screen, "Niall's here guys."

"What're you doing?" I asked, pulling up a chair to the desk and watching her as she played the game.

"Playing a game," Kiara said, "And streaming it live."

I looked at the computer screen and saw that next to the game, there was a live chat going on. I read some of the things people were saying and I was happy to know that most of them were positive. I actually couldn't see any hate comments at all.

"I've actually been doing this for a few months now," Kiara said, minimizing the game and going to youtube, "I've posted some gaming videos and I've gotten some good feedback." She logged into her facebook and went to her channel homepage. I noticed that she had almost 100,000 subscribers already.

"That's good," I said, "And fans are being nice to you?"

"Yep," she said, "Sure there are a few hate comments here or there but they've mostly been saying nice things."

"Good," I said, standing up, "I may have to join you sometime but right now I'm gonna go and get some Advil, my head's killing me." I kissed Kiara's cheek and walked out of the room. I walked into the kitchen and dug around in the shelves until I found the Advil and took some. Not even a minute later, the phone started ringing again. I sighed and went to go answer it.

"Hello?"

"Niall? It's Denise..."

Louis's POV:

Valerie and I were both in agreement when we decided to stay home for the date. 

"So what should we do then?" I asked her. She thought for a moment.

"Well, we could make dinner, and no, no food fights," she said, adding the last part on when she saw me smirk, "After it's done, we'd eat and just talk. And then once we've finshed eating we could go outside and explore around the backyard. I've been wanting to do that since we moved here but I haven't gotten the chance to until now."