Fights

Sabrinas POV:

"Sabby! Baby! Sabrina!...... Babe please don't go."

So I just found out today that Rowan kissed Corey backstage earlier this week.
And it wasn't accidental or dared. They just were talking and flirting and then they kissed.
She's my girlfriend.
She shouldn't be flirting or kissing anyone else. Fuck this shit.
I'm so glad we finished the season for GMW and my album is done so I can go home for this break until we start filming again.
I'm not staying here with Rowan anymore than I have to.
It'll hurt too much.

I stand at the door way ready to walk out on her. On us. It hurts like hell, but Im not getting hurt again.

She grabs my arm and I angrily shake it off and say,
"Fuck off Rowan."

She looks at me hurt as I see tears well up in her eyes. I swallow over the lump in my throat. I'm not crying anymore than I already did over this.
She says with her voice cracking,
"Please I said I'm sorry. It didn't even mean anything it was just in the moment I don't know what went through my head you're the only one I want please baby stay. I love you don't walk out on us."

I say coldly,
"Save your shit for Corey. If you really felt this way you wouldn't have kissed him."

I step forward again trying to get to my car and to LAX.
She grabs my arm tighter and whips my body back around and smashes our lips together.

Don't kiss her back. Be strong don't let her win. She's wrong you're right. 

I don't move my lips at all. I push her off me by her shoulders and say,
"Kisses don't work this time."

She kisses me again not letting me win.
She whimpers against my lips for me to kiss back.

Don't do it you weakling. Don't let her be right.
If she loved you she wouldn't do that to you.

But you love her too..and you don't wanna lose her..
There's no denying it. Stop being a baby and kiss her.

I hate when I argue with my own self and the part I don't want to win, wins.

I kiss her soft lips back.
My fingers tangle in her hair as her hands make their way from my waist down to my ass, squeezing it.
Her tongue finds its way in my mouth, wrestling for dominance of mine.
As we get more heated I push her back forcefully against the wall kissing her harder.

The heated and regretted kiss (for me) continues, but is suddenly interrupted when the front door swings open.
My eyes shoot open and I push her away almost making her fall backwards when I quickly grab her hand back to help her gain her balance back.

It's her mom.
She smiles at us and says,
"Oh so it looks like you two must've made up and are all back to normal."

Before I can say anything Rowan says confidently with a wink,
"Yep all is perfect like old times."

I jokingly roll my eyes at her.
I swoop her up bridal style and call to her mom as I run up the steps,
"We'll be in Rowan's room!"