nature : chapter three

Start from the beginning

Luke scoffed before Michael came over, "we're gonna go sit across there." He said, pointing across the room near the main stage. "Ash booked some dancers for us."

"Oh." Luke said, slightly anxious. "Do we have to?"

"Yes." Michael and Calum said in sync making Luke sigh. "You've had no sex since Reece, you need to get laid." Michael said, "this is the perfect opportunity Luke."

Luke sighed, "I don't know."

"At least try." Calum said, "you never know, some of the people here might want to fuck the daddy of the group."

Luke slapped Calum's arm, "don't call me daddy, Cory calls me that."

The group headed across the strip club, Luke sitting in one of the arm chairs, seeing some dancers coming over and Luke slumped in his seat, wanting to hide from them.

But clearly, Luke wasn't going to get away with it when Calum caught the attention of one of the boys who was wearing some small briefs, pointing over to Luke.

Luke gulped as the stripper walked over to Luke before sitting in his lap. "Hey cutie." He smiled easily. He was a brunette, a fringe, with green eyes, dimples and he was covered in glitter.

Luke blushed, "hi."

The guy ran his hand across Luke's chest, up to his neck where he unbuttoned Luke's shirt so it was down to his collarbones, showing off the necklace he wore and some of the hair on his chest.

"I'm Matt." The stripper said and Luke bit his lip.

"Luke." He nodded before Matt grabbed Luke's hand and placed it on his bum, and then the other on Matt's thigh.

"Well Luke, you're very attractive." He said making Luke smile a little, "and your friend over there--" he jabbed his thumb over to Calum. "--said I should come and talk to you." He said before leaning down to Luke's ear. "He said I should try and make you happy hm? You need help with that?" He questioned Luke, nipping at his neck as his hand wondered down Luke's chest to his jeans.

"Maybe." Luke said, taking Matt's hand. "Can I have a dance? And maybe we can do something later." Luke replied, more confidently now.

Matt laughed softly, "sure thing." He stood up and he did what he did best, he danced.

+++

Later in the night Calum and Luke were at the bar, taking shots before Calum said. "What did the stripper say before?"

"His names Matt!" Luke yelled over the music that was playing from the show on stage. "And he basically said he wanted to fuck, I guess."

"You should!" Calum exclaimed, grabbing Luke's arm and shaking it excitedly.

"I haven't done anything with a boy since Reece, excluding you."

"Not at all?" Calum asked.

"Nope. I've been too afraid to have sex with anyone, because the last time I had a one night stand, I ended up with a kid in return." Luke said, before drinking more of his alcohol.

Calum shrugged, "if you had another kid and it's anything like Cory, you'd be fine."

"I'm fine with just Cory." Luke said.

"You were also fine when Reece's kids lived with you."

"That was different."

Calum sighed before he went to say something but he shut up before he looked behind Luke, "cute stripper three o'clock, have fun." Calum said and left Luke alone.