Chapter 13- Anna

Chapter 13-Anna
I went to class where Anna saved a spot for me. That's what a best friend does. I sat down and told her all the drama. "So in the hall guess what Jordan did." I started.

"I don't know. What?" She replied. When I first found out about Jordan I told her about the vampires and all that. She sometimes has some information that she finds. She's like a reporter. She always gives me drama and the scoop and her life that I usually help her out with. But she doesn't want to be a reporter. She wants to go to a Harvard and then to the military and then be an author.

"He told me to get away from Small's because he thought we were together." I told her. I also told her about hat boy. I didn't tell her what happened at midnight but I was getting to that. She gasped.

"But your not, right?" She asked. I nodded yes.

"Oh, and at midnight Small's texted me saying to meet him at the baseball stadium and I did. We star gazed for a while and we told each other about each other. And it turns out he likes G-eazy! And I like Bebe, as you know and they are like, the best singers that ever singed a duet together and we are like awesome together. And he calls me blue jay!" I said. I know I talk a lot but this is my best friend and I tell her nearly everything besides the personal information like saying I went to the bathroom and seven o'clock. Yeah not everything everything. Just most things.

"That's awesome!" She said excited. And Mrs. Hun shushed us and told us to pay attention. We still talked but lower.

"I know right!" I said whisper shouting to her. She had a wide smile on her face like she always did. She told me about her life like over this summer she's going to north Carolina. I told her over the summer I'll be sitting on this couch doing nothing but playing games and texting her. Summer break was in three months. I hated we had to wait that long. The last month is testing on what we already know. We talked and talked and talked and talked until class was over. Next class was with the boys. Great. More drama. At least I calmed down by talking to Anna. She always helped.