Chapter 3- Fangs

Chapter 3-Fangs
The party went how normal ones went. And after the party Alec drove me home. "Tomorrow, if you need help call my name as loud as you can okay?" Alec told me. I could protect myself. Was it Jordan? That was it. But o asked anyway. "Is it About the kiss between me and Jordan?" Alec didn't want to admit it, but he had to.

"Don't worry about what it's about. Just.. If you need my help just call me." Alec didn't admit it. But I knew it was about Jordan. That night, I got a text.

Jordan 489: Hey this is Jade right?

Me:yes who are you?

Jordan 489: Jordan O'lean

Me: what is Jordan?

Jordan 489: At school meet me at lock 505 and don't call Alec for help I won't hurt you

Me: hope do you know about that?

Jordan 489: don't worry about that. Just meet me there at 10:45 at locker 505 and remember, I won't hurt you

Me: fine. Bye

I tuned off my my phone and cover myself in bed sheets and went to bed. I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing. I slammed my hand on the snooze button and got out of bed. I wore a pink fluffy skit and a lose pink crop top and water shoes. I put my hair in a messy bun and two curled chunks of hair laid on the front. And just in case of a snooze-a-thon I brought pink beats and my phone. The time was 10:40 so I went to locker 505. Five minutes later, Jordan showed up.

"Lookin' good flamingo." Jordan said walking up to me. I didn't notice it before, but he has really pasty skin. Flamingo. I hope that would stick. "Okay, please don't freak out, but when I smile, you can not make any horror movies sounds, okay?" He took a step closer to me and and gave me a smile. I opened my mouth but it was sealed with his hand. "No screaming. I am going to remove my hand and you can not make a sound okay?" Jordan took his hand away and I bit my lip to keep me from freaking out.

"Tell me those fangs are plastic and you're joking." I said terrified. He had sharp fangs in his mouth. He had white skin. The only thing that made sense was if he was a... vampire. "I can't tell you that, flamingo, I am a vampire." Jordan had his head down as he talked to me. "I will not hurt you. You are special. I can't do that."

"So, you're not going to hurt me." I asked still scared. The fangs were just.. terrifying. He nodded. "The only reason I don't kiss anyone, is because of my fangs. But you, I didn't feel the urge to bite you. And I won't. And that kiss was.. electric." His eyes sparkled. I didn't know how I couldn't not like him now.