Chapter 5- embraced

Chapter 5-embraced
At third period Jordan had the chance to talk to me without being disturbed by Alec. "Flamingo that was awesome what you did at lunch." He told me and it was. Standing up for myself. I know he has the right to speak freely, but I don't think he should use his words like that. It's like saying, since boys are tougher then girl's, they can tell them what to do. But I showed him. "I know." I said to him. He smiled without his teeth.

"So flamingo.. What do you think about going to a party Saturday night?" Jordan asked me. I bushed. A party was where we first met. Better yet, where we first had a connection. "Yeah." I say as my cheeks were still red.

Hopefully there isn't truth or dare cause I already feel connected.

I let those thoughts go through my head because for once my mind and heart agreed on something I liked. After class Jordan told me some deep stuff. "Thanks for going with me. Everyone I tell my secret to runs away from me." He didn't have to thank me. "You actually get me. Even if you're not a vampire." He looked at me. I felt my cheeks burn. "Do you know how cute you looked when you blush?" I shook my head.

"No." I said still, blushing. "Really adorable." He told me. He stroked my cheek with his thumb. I was flattered on so many levels. "Be ready by 7:30 tomorrow." He took his hand off on my cheek and he went down the hall.

"Wait!" I said. He turned to me. "I am starting to embrace you. And so should everyone else." He smiled. So did I. I think he is starting to embrace who he is too.

--
Hey hey Melter's! I love this chapter and I hope y'all do too! So the picture I used in the intro is Alec. And I know the description doesn't fit the book yet but it will. So I would really appreciate it if y'all looked at my other books. So I wanted to say to go check out Therapy_burrito she is my best friend so go check her out! I appoligize for the short chapter but it was romsntic wasn't it? I apologize for the short chapter nut it was romantic wasn't it. Any way bye!