Chapter 4-lunch

Chapter 4-lunch
After I found out his secret it was lunchtime. Today's choices were pancakes or waffles. I like waffles so that's what I choose. I sat down with Anna and fantasized about Jordan and what was his past and how old he really is. I also wondered if he has sucked anyone's blood. I soon saw who sat with me and Anna.

"Hey flamingo." Jordan greeted me with a smile. Anna left just to leave us alone. That's the part I don't like about her. He had a waffle on his plate too. Maple syrup. Lucky I got chocolate chip. "Can I have your waffle I give you mine?" I asked. It was the worst timing ever. He smile without his teeth showing.

"You like maple syrup? I prefer chocolate chip." He told me. I laughed. "I prefer maple syrup over chocolate chip." I said to him. We switched waffles and for ten minutes we spent it talking, laughing and getting to know each other better. Until Alec interrupted our conversation about fruit. Jordan left once Alec came. He left and have me a smile showing his teeth. I felt flattered for a second.

"I told you to yell my name when you see him." Alec whisper-shouted to me. He didn't tell me that. And besides, I can talk to whomever I want. "No. You told me to yell your name when I was in danger. I wasn't." I corrected him.

"Listen, he's bad news." Alec told me. He was not. I knew his secret, I know he wouldn't hurt me. How would he be bad news to me. It's not like threatened me.

He's jealous of me and Jordan's relationship.

That voice in my head telling me I liked him turned against him. I was starting to like Jordan and Alec can't change that. "You can't tell me what to do and who to like!" My tone got louder. He can't control me or do things like that. "Quiet down!" Alec told me. I will not let him tell me what to do. I wasn't his slave.

"NO!" I shouted. I stood up and protested my rights. "You can't tell me what to do! I am my own self and you can not control me!" I refused to do what he said. I walked out of the lunch room with my waffle. I ate the rest of it in the hall where everyone was dying to look at. Me. I didn't care and I finished my waffle peacefully.