Chapter 10-Hat boy

Chapter 10-Hat boy
I didn't see Alec for the rest of the day. Probably scared of me now. Or he's in a hospital. Meh. Either way I'm cool with it. "You wanna go to the park?" Jordan asked "All my friends will be there." I shrugged.

"Are they vampire's?" I asked. He nodded.

"Most of them." He told me. As long as they don't hurt me I'm all in for it. I nodded. After school we went to the park. I have many memory's about swinging on the swings, and getting blisters on the money bar's. I loved that place. There was a field that people would play soccer or foot ball.

We arrived at the park. We walked up the giant hill and to his friends. "Flamingo meet, Seth, jay, Jack, Jackson and Justin. We call him Small's." Jordan introduced me.

"When aren't you gonna tell them who I am?" I asked him. I made a point. You can't tell me who they are without telling them who I am.

"Yeah! Who is this hot chick?" Seth said. I giggled. It was nice how they thought I am that soft. No way I ain't. They chanted "tell us, tell us!" It was funny. Him against all of them.

"Guys this is Jade. And hands off. She's mine." Jordan said. They laughed. Hard. I joined in as well.

"What makes you think she likes you?" Jay asked. He stepped forward towards me. He was slightly taller than me. I crossed my arms.

"What makes you think I can't get your blood onto my fist?" I said holding up my fist. Don't think I can't beat you because I could. He scoffed.

"Please. I bet you can't even tackle me." He told me.

"Is that a challenge?" I asked

"Darn right it is."

"I accept."

"It's on." We agreed that we could take each other down but we both knew we weren't playing nice. I ran to him and jumped onto him. He fell down and grabbed the ball. I ran for the goal. I smacked the ball into the ground.

"Touchdown!!" I yelled. I won. He wasn't happy about that. His expression read this isn't over it was. We played football and I won nearly everyone. I played against all of them but.. Justin. They called him Small's.

"Small's! It's your turn." I called. He had a lip piercing and a black hat on. He had dirty blonde hair. He was super cute. He wore a light blue jean jacket and white shirt. He also had jeans on.

"You are really pretty." He told me. I am not falling for bribery. I'm not the kind that wants boys to say that.

"Flattery won't get you any where with me." I said to him. It was true. I hated when boys think I'll go easy on 'em because they call me pretty or something.

"No. Seriously. You are really cute." He complimented me. Was he serious? Whatever. I needed to win. I won. Again. I might as well be in the women's football league. "You are still pretty cute even when your sweating." He said after the game. Was he really that attracted to me?

When it was time to go I said goodbye to all of them and gave them a hug. I came to Small's. When I gave him a huge whispered in his ear "Good bye hat boy." I winked at him as I walked down the hill and waved him good bye. Half way down the hill I heard one of the boys say "Dude, what was that about?" To Small's. I smiled as I heard that.