Introduction- It all began..

Introduction-It all began..
It was lunchtime when I spotted a gem. His blue eyes were bold and beautiful. His hair was black and amazing. He was with some other friends. He must be new I thought to myself. He was magnificent.

"Jade! Jade!" Anna snapped me back into reality. Anna was my best friend. She came in handy when I do that. My burrito was only half eaten, and my milk was a one fourths drank. I threw away my lunch tray and looked at him. He glanced at me and I urgently turn my head the other way. He was in biology with me. He sat in the very back and always had his textbook blocking his face. I never spoke to him, until one fateful day. It had been a while since he came to the school.

"Who are you?" He asked me. I could hardly speak. But I chocked out my words after what seemed like two hours. "I'm Jade."
My leg's were wobbling in fear.

"I'm Alec. Alec Narwen." He reached out his hand and he have me a handshake. "So, I've seen you around here. Your in biology, right?" How did he know? His face was always hid and when he choose his seat, he didn't notice me.

What? I'm so confused.

"How do you know? You never make any eye contact with anyone other then your desk." I said. He smirked. He was clever. I could tell. "How would you know that? The only was you would know is if you constantly looking at me."

Danm. He has really sexy eyes.

What? Why was I thinking that? Ugh whatever. "Okay. Fine. Sometimes I look at you." Your really cute face. Stop. Stop it mind. I do not want to think that.

He's just a super cute guy that is in the same class as me.

Stop it! I can't think of that right now. "I like you." What did he just say?! "As a friend." Oh, few. Dang it! I said stop. I just met him. I can't do that now. I slightly wobbled my head to get that dumb voice out of my head.

"Okay." I said trying to play it cool. He looked at me. "Cool. Later." Alec said waving goodbye bye.

He is really hot.

Shut up already! Just I'll just deal with it.

--
Hey hey Melter's! Hope y'all like my new book! I love it. And trust me, it gets way better then this. Sorry the chapter is so short! Any way bye!