(14) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (boyxboy)

Start from the beginning

We were allowed to go home for the day, considering both Jason and I had to clean ourselves up and Jace refused to let me go alone since I had gotten hurt.

We went back to Jace’s house and I took a quick shower before allowing him to look at my bruises. My stomach was now a darker bluish color and I couldn’t help but flinch when he put an icepack on it.

“I’m going to kill him,” Jace hissed, his eyes filled with anger

“I don’t think that will be necessary,” I half joked, hoping that I was right. The thought of Jace getting into a fight with anybody terrifies the crap out of me.

“I won’t let him hurt you again, next time, if he even tries too, I will put him in the hospital,” Jace stated, his voice sounding serious and the look in his eyes told me that he wasn’t joking.

Jace insisted that I relax for the rest of the day.

When it was time to go to my parents we both walked to the car reluctantly, not one of us really wanting to go, but knowing we had to.

We had to go hear what my parents had to say. Maybe they wanted to resolve our issues, maybe they wanted to disown me, whichever one it is, we needed to know.

My mom had made us supper which we ate gratefully, not having had anything but take aways for a while, and then they asked us to join them in the living room. I sat down on one of the couches and gestured for Jace to sit down next to me. Once he did I took his hand in mine and focused my attention on my parents. I wanted them to see that I am serious about being with Jace and that being around them wasn’t going to change anything.

“We want you to come back home,” my mother blurted out, her eyes stinging with tears.

“Not without Jace," I replied, looking from her to my dad. There was no way I was going t leave him alone in an empty house.

“Oh, I didn’t mean just you. Jace is welcome to stay for as long as he wants. We want him to see our house as his,” My dad said, causing my mom to flinch a bit.

“Is this what you want mom?” I asked, squeezing Jaces’s hand as I could sense that he was starting to feel really uncomfortable.

“Yes and we have spoken to Brian as well. He won’t be giving you anymore trouble,” My mom answered, looking from me to Jace.

“Where is he now?” I questioned since I haven’t seen him all night.

“His gone out  and will be leaving to go back to college after the funeral tomorrow so it shouldn’t be uncomfortable,” my dad answered, his words making me feel slightly better about coming back home but I still wasn’t completely convinced.

“So? Will you come back home?” my mom asked sounding desperate.

“I don’t know, we’ll think about it,” I answered, getting up and pulling Jace with me.

My parents walked to the door with us and just as we were about to leave my mom grabbed a hold of my arm. I turned around to face her and was about to ask her what she wanted when she embraced me in a tight hug.

“Please come home, you and Jace,” she choked as she started crying.

“We’ll think about it,” I replied again and the quickly dragged Jace out of the house, not wanting to have to deal with them anymore, at least not for tonight.

All through dinner and our little discussion with my parents I’ve only had one thing on my mind and that is being alone with Jace. I was craving to be close to him, wanting to show him just how much I wanted and needed him.

“I’ll drive,” Jace said as we reached the car, holding his hand out for the keys. I handed them to him without thinking twice and got in the passenger seat, knowing that he was still worried about me getting hurt today.

Once we were in the car and Jace had pulled away I switched on the stereo, turning it up loud and making sure that one of Jaces’s favorite songs were playing. He glanced at me with a cute smile on his face, letting me know that he appreciated it.

As we drove I just couldn’t stop myself from leaning over to him and placing my hand on his leg. His body stiffened at my touch as he obviously didn’t expect it but he quickly relaxed. I took this as a sign that he liked what I was doing and continued moving my hand up his leg until I reached the top of his pants, letting my fingers linger there for a few seconds before unbuttoning them and pulling down the zip.