1

I grabbed my suitcase and my bag and started to walk towards the big glass doors. I put on my sunglasses, because of the heat even though it was 82 degrees fahrenheit. It's been 1 1/2 years since I stepped foot in South Korea. After that day where Baekhyun left the house and didn't returned. Which caused everyone to leave the house to look for him after hours passed.

I then quickly booked a ticket to the United States and packed all my belongings in my suitcase. And I called my manger about the baby and told him that I'm leaving. I didn't know when I would be back. But I guess today is the day I was coming back. Then around 1 am, they still didn't returned so I left.

 I left everything behind,  I wanted to start new in a different environment with my baby. You wouldn't think I just left like that right, don't be a fool. Of course I wrote a letter to them and left it on the kitchen counter. If that makes the situation any better.

I knew they would ring me up, so once I got to my new life. I got a new number that was efficient there. That reminds me, I have to get a new number that works here now. The only one I kept in check was Eunji, I broke down one day from some heart broken news. And I called her and filled her in on everything. About my child, my new home, my new start of college and ect. But I told her not to tell no one where I was.

I knew that two months after I just disappeared, everyone decided to go back to South Korea. Knowing that I wouldn't be back any time soon as they did wait two months for my return.

Now I walked out of the big, opened glass doors and looked around to see him. He was very noticeably, he had a white sign with my name printed on bold letters. I was surprised no one knew it was me, Yoon Bomi. 

But then again, my company did say we were on break. I mean come on, it's been 1 1/2 years. Of course my pandas wouldn't be running to me. They still think we are on break. But sometimes the other members were on variety shows and other programs.

The man put down the sign, "So you ready to go. You have a program to rehearse for tomorrow at 2." Then he pull my suitcase and began walking to the car.

"Yup. Am I staying in a hotel?" I answered back, following him.

"Actually, the company bought you a studio. Where you will be staying until further notice."

My hand brush back my hair sticking to my face, "Ok."

We reached the van, where he put my suitcase in the trunk. While I opened the door, to hit me with some cool air.

"Aahhh! That feels so nice." I began to buckle myself and get comfortable while the man started to drive off.

"Manager-nim, does anyone know I'm here?" 

"Ani. Only the company, and that's it. Unless you told someone."

"I just told Eunji, but I told her to keep it a secret."

"Ok."

"Wake me up when we are there, please."

 I took off my sunglasses and closed my eyes to soon fall asleep.

--

I felt someone shaking me and calling out my name. 

"Bomi. Bomi. Bomi! Bomi!"

I opened my one of my eyes to see my manager holding my suitcase.

"Come on, lets take you to your apartment."

"Ugh. But I'm so tired, can I sleep in the car today." I was whining, but I was so tired. So you couldn't blame me for my actions.

"Ani. Let's go. It's the jet lag, so ppali."

"I don't normally get jet lag, why now," I said as I force myself to walk out of the car and followed my manager.

"And here is your new apartment," my manager said after thousands of staircases to get up. Why was the elevator broken when I needed them the most. Especially on a hot day, why is life cruel to me. Why?

But once he opened the door, my jaw hit the ground. I had to rub my eyes, to believe the sight before my eyes.

"Jinjaeyo?" I was so amaze by the studio complex, it was bigger than a regular studio

"Jinjaeyo?" I was so amaze by the studio complex, it was bigger than a regular studio. It had wide open space and a patio. The colors were dark and in style, they were matching the idea of being mature. The black leather couch facing the scenery and the earth planet clock. This place was too big for just me, but I love it. Oh my gosh there are stairs leading to my bedroom.

I gasped, when I saw my bedroom, it had a huge window leading me to see the beautiful landscape of South Korea

I hugged my manager, "Gomawo."

"No problem, Bomi. Just remember you have practice tomorrow. I'll pick you up 12 so you'll get ready and start rehearsing at 2."

"Ok."

"Ok, well see you tomorrow." Then he was walking down the stairs then out of the door.

This place was so beautiful, my apartment at New York was also amazing. But this had more space and more windows than in New York. I bet Benjamin, would love it. Oh gosh, there comes the tears. Nope. Nope. Bomi, don't cry. I told myself, Ben would want me happy. After my mini breakdown, I walked upstairs to lie flat on my bed. Then the rest is history, because I passed out.

---

I'M BACK!!!! WITH A NEW STORY THAT'S A SEQUEL TO BEACH VACATION!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND MANY OF YOU GUYS WANTED A SEQUEL.

FYI THERE ARE MISTAKES AND ERRORS HERE, ALONG WITH THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS...