Healing Love

I apologize for the lack of stories...
Recently my dog died.
It was all these infections she got because she wasn't fixed and the 90 degree weather caused all of these infections in her system and we had to put her down. She wasn't going to make it at her old age.
I miss her.
Have you ever lost a phone or something is missing and it just...it bothers you...and you gotta find it...well imagine that feeling of that but there is nothing you can do about it...and you have to accept you'll never be able to have it back and there's nothing like it you can buy...its like a light... That has gone away and you can bring it back.
Its been very painful to be in the household. Its like every two days someone is having a meltdown.
But there just needs to be healing and negative energy needs to leave.
I am probably going to light my candle tonight and walk around and the house with it and chant out the negative energy.
I cant afford a lot...
But that reminds me.
I got a job.
Its for student aid at the financial aid office.
I am very thankful for the job. I think I have a hard time being grateful despite it being not exactly what I wanted. I still have enough time to relax and enjoy my summer. Its not too hectic.
I am only trying to deal with memories. They tormented me for a while. I guess what I needed to do was to transform those memories.
I had a time in my childhood where I was severely abused and I guess I needed to tell myself that I rise like a Phoenix from the ashes of my torment.
So I guess I need to reclaim myself spiritually in a sense.
Thank you all for your patience.