Chapter 11

I was happy, Matt helped me move out of my apartment as best he can. He smiled. "Why are you watching me?" Matt said.

"Oh, uh, sorry......I just think you didn't have to.....Help me."

"Of course I would.....why wouldn't I?"

"I just, think you've done enough for me......"

"Nope, enough is never enough." I gave a small laugh*

Once we got to my apartment Matt was amazed. "This is a total upgrade"

I laughed. "Oh wow thank you". We unpacked but I changed into tights and a shirt. I felt yucky in my last outfit. Matt looked at me and blushed. "Uhh...."

"What?" I asked

"The tights outline your body...."

"So?"

"It's sexy" I blush laughing.

"You are too cute!" I said hugging him.

"It's not cute I mean it!!" I pulled his cheek.

~^~

I got used to cooking meals but I didn't know if Matt would eat it. I kept cooking as he was setting up the new TV in the living room. "So.....do you mind if I spend the night sometimes?" He says from the living room.

"I don't.....I'm just gonna ask you not to spoon me"

"Aww what, that's the best part about it"

"No sir, I have to wake up early and you hugging all on me isn't gonna help"

"Oh come on Blake!!!" I crossed my arms.

"Hmmmm....Ok....for only an hour"

"That's bull crap!!!"

"Of until I fall asleep"

"Deal!!!!"

~^~

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling my throat. I got up going to the kitchen. It was dark walking down the stairs.

I didn't care since it's like 2 or 3 in the morning. I felt like something was right behind me. I felt something hit me in my head as the glass fell. I couldn't see anything but a shadow grabbing my head.

~^~

*Matt pov*

I woke up seeing Blake was gone but.....he would've woke me up for school. I go downstairs and the house was a mess. The table was broken and tipped to the side.

I saw that the glass was on the floor. "BLAKE!!!"

~^~

I called 911 and investigators came in. "Hey I'm detective Amy and my partner, Nick"

"Yeah come on in"

They walked around and they saw and put many sticky notes over the house. Amy looked at Nick for a few seconds when they looked in the living room with the destroyed table. "Do you want to call a lawyer?"

"I have no reason....." I said shaking my head.

"Ok we are gonna take you to the police station for questioning.....do you have anyone to stay with?"

"Yeah my sister"

"Then let's get the forensic scientists down here"

Nick nodded and got out his phone.

I took all the tests and had no problem with the cops. Before I knew it all of Blake's parents were there. All of his brothers and I felt my heart sink.

Nick came and told them and they even looked at me. I walked out of the room. "What happened to my baby boy!?!?" The woman said shaking me.

"I...I-I don't know I woke up and he was gone...."

"You're his roommate and you don't know where he went!?" One of the brothers said.

"We are gonna start a missing person convention," Amy said.

"That's fine with me," the dad said.

I nod slowly.

~^~

*Blake pov*

"Such....a beautiful sight. All the colors." I say giggling. "I want more.....Please"

The man in black pulled my leg and put a needle in it. I watched feeling the rush again. Felt so good......so relaxed.