Chapter 18

I and Matt just left the movies and I was just looking at Matt for choosing a movie that was just filled with sex scenes. "Why?"

"What?"

"That was like.....wow really?"

"What, it's good to watch porn. Prepares you for sex."

"Shhhh"

"What?!"

"You don't have to say it out loud"

"Why not?"

"It....embarrassing"

"Why? Because we haven't had sex yet."

"N-No," I say blushing. "It's just weird"

"Yeah right. Let's hurry up and change so we can make it to dinner."

"Yes!"

~^~

At the movies, I held his arm the whole time. The movie was another scary one he sneaked me into. "I hate trusting you"

"What, it was good"

"The man cut him in half and fed his other half to another man!!!!"

"Badass to me"

"I hate you." He smiled and kissed me.

"I know you don't....." I blush from the kiss. I cover my face.

"Stop doing that?!"

"You know I'm a sexy demon...."

"Minus the demon"

"So I'm sexy?"

"Shut it!!!!"

~^~

I know this is the biggest moment for half of you....but finally, it's about to happen.

I yawn and flopped on the bed. "Hey, remember what you did to me when Levi was knocked out drunk?" I say.

He gives a small blush. "Yeah, what about it?"

"Was that like a sex prep?"

He laughs. "Yeah, you can say that."

"So....doesn't that mean I'm ready for....you know......that word"

"You just said it was wrong with saying it now"

"......Should we....have sex?" I blush playing with my fingers.

"Hmmm, let's go to my house first....I have plenty of.....' things' to help you with".

I gulp.

~^~

In Matt's room, he got out a box. Filled with condoms, lube, rope, and a vibrator. "Where'd you get all this?!"

"My sister doesn't think she should masturbate since her son and her share a room now."

"Oh my god why?!" I laugh.

"Because she knew one day I'd have you" Matt got closer and kissed me. I kiss back softly before I knew it. Matt slid my shirt off taking it off.

Yes......they are gonna bang. Warning you now. Ha!

I bit my lip and he went down licking my nipples. I gave small moans before Matt took off his shirt going down more to my stomach........down over my zipper....to the tip of my spotted dick.

That's food.

I bite my lip as he sucked the tip so gently. Before shoving it down sucking harder. I moan and gasket laying back holding the bedsheets. I arch my back holding Matt's head.

"M-Matt....something gonna come out again!" He kept going, and I think he went harder. I arch my back all the way cumming. Matt sat up licking the rest of the cum off the tip.

He sat up slowly pulling my jeans and boxers off. "W-Wait......please take it slow...."

"I will" I watched as he puts lube on his fingers opening my legs. He Slides one finger in. I moan with a jump. I pant as he moved them in and out, before I knew it he slid in a 3rd finger moving them in and out. "M-Matt.....I can't....it feels so weird but good.....it's gonna have me dead by the end....." I shuddered with my words as he kept going.

He pulled them out as I pant hard with a strong blush. I felt him kiss my neck as I closed my eyes strongly shut. Before I knew it, I felt his tip at my entrance. I gasp as it slid in more. My body shook and I moaned loudly. "You alright?" Matt asked me as he slid in all the way.

I grabbed the sheets and gave a small nod. "Don't stop now, I think I can handle it now....."

"Alright...." he began to move in and out and I shook and shiver from the pleasure. He moved in and out faster and faster, then he began to pound. I moan crazy, I knew someone else heard us by then.

The bed creaked and screamed from the constant movement of our sweaty hot bodies. We went on for hours from the sounds of the bed creaking and the headboard hitting the wall over and over. "I'm gonna t-tap out!" I say softly trying to hide my moans.

"Hold in for a few more minutes Blake, I'm almost there," Matt said lifting my legs more sliding in deeper.

I moan out more before I knew it I felt the warm feeling of Matt filling me with cum. I bite the pillow as he trusts me one last time. He Lay's on top of me panting.

The door opened and Angel held up a sign. "9.5.....Nice one Matt" She rums out and I looked at Matt.

"You got us a sex judge?"

"Yes......"

"I love you so much right now"

"Ha!"