Chapter 3

I walk to the school out of my car with my coffee in hand and my breakfast was already eaten on the drive. As I pulled my cart up with the first lesson plan and homework for this week I get stopped by Mr.Kell. "You seemed a little hyper today?" He said with a smile.

"Sorry, had 3 cups of coffee just to wake up this morning".

"Oh man, next time stick to 2...."

"Yes sir" I giggle and then he gave me this look. A sexy love smile. I gave an awkward smile and walked away. "See you later sir.......creepy....". I go to my room unlocking the door.

"You slapped me"

I turn to see Matt. "No, I didn't, Blake slapped you. Mr.Miles went on with his way to work and home to his loving family"

"You have no family......" I froze and turned around.

"I have a loving mother and father and 5 older brothers...I have a family."

"......Family isn't just blood"

"........Can you....Mr.Burns just....end the conversation right here and now." I go inside the room and sit at my desk getting ready for the day of teaching.

Matt sat in the front and I sat there. "Uhh, ok......the front today"

"Yep....and I have a good reason"

"O....k"

~^~

After the long day again teaching Mr.Kell came into my room. "Your ratings are going off the roof, Mr.Miles."

"Huh?"

"Many parents have called saying you have their kids always talking about how fun math is.....Matthew Burns the most. His sister called like 3 times saying he's been doing his homework without any problems"

I froze. Why would he......

"That's great news, I'm so happy I could change the life of these soon-to-be grown-ups."

Mr.Kell sat down on a desk with the same smile. "Hey, this Friday how about you and me go out for drinking.......just a few beers or you know.....Liquors"

"Oh uh, sure. Just you and me?"

"Yeah why not, it's best with only 2" he smiled.

My boss taking me for drinks, that's good news he likes me. "Sure sir I'd love to."

~^~

The week went by like nothing. And the boss picked me up himself and drove me to a bar. We watched a football game and talked.

But he took shot after shot. "Uh sir I think that's enough"

"No no Blake I'm fine.....and call me Levi....it's Levi Jamal Kell....."

"Ok, Levi" I laugh. "I think that's enough drinks"

"I'm sorry, but my wife's being kinda a bitch lately. And I don't think going home drunk will make her any happier." He sighs in sadness. I felt bad. "Y-You....can stay with me tonight....tell your wife your car broke down and it'll be fine"

He smiles. "Thanks, Blake"

~^~

At my apartment, I help Levi sit on the couch. He talked drunkenly about some story. "And there was a lion....and it bit me..."

"Levi is this another dream"

"Yes...." he laughs and I got an extra blanket and pillow. I turn to see Levi stripping to his boxers. I put the pillow down and lay Levi down with a cover with a small blush. "Night sir"

I go to the balcony and sigh feeling the fresh air. Then the smell of smock clouded it. I turn to see Matt. "Really....it's like 2 am"

"And you're still up" I give a mean grunt.

"Don't you have a punk band or something to go to"

"Nope......why do you smell like liquor and smock"

".....I went to a bar"

"You .....at a bar....don't make me laugh." He laughs hard.

Before I knew it Levi jumped on my back. "I don't want to sleep alone"

"L -Levi go back to the couch!!!" Matt froze seeing Levi. I push him inside closing the door and covering the door with the blinds.

Levi fell asleep on my floor. I sigh and put the blanket on him. I take off my clothes to my underwear. "Nice ass" I jump seeing Levi awake once again looking at me.

"G-Go to sleep, man......" I threw a pillow at him going into the bathroom to take a shower.