Chapter 10

3 weeks.....I've avoided my old apartment. I moved out right after Angel yelled at me about getting her brother arrested.

I moved to a better apartment. More like a house, 2 stories. I liked it. I quit as a high school teacher now I'm teaching little kids. 2nd or 3rd-grade math. Not that hard just, I miss the old days.

3 weeks since I've seen Matt and.....I miss him. I went up to the jail hundreds of times but never went inside.

I looked at the door, once again to the jail. But, I miss Matt. I opened the door walking in. I sat down in a chair and Matt sat on the other side of the screen. He smiled and we both picked up the phone. "Hey," I said softly.

"Hey, long time no see huh?"

"Yeah......I was nervous to see you. You look like a grown man now" I gave a small laugh.

"Yeah my birthday was yesterday"

I looked at him in shock. "I'm so sorry......"

"Don't say sorry......it's not your fault. I mean it's nothing, lucky I already took my test before this.....Did I"

"You passed I checked.....Congrats"

"I might miss my graduation huh?"

"It depends, I might bail you out"

"What, no Blake that's your money!"

"Yeah but you're my friend.....and I care about you." I put my hand on the glass. So did her smiling. Feeling the warmth of his hand made my heart sing.

"Thank you......I......"

"Visiting Time is up!!!" A police officer said.

"...... I'll come to visit again ok?"

"Yeah, see you later." I and Matt both put the phones back up and he got taken away. I left feeling a lot better.

But then I heard cops talking. "Yeah that Levi Kell got out of jail....bailed himself out. He wouldn't shut up about punishment."

"I can't believe we just let him out" I froze in fear. I called in work saying I'll be sick. I went home scared at every corner. I packed my bags and right as I was leaving, I see through the peephole. A tall figure staring at my door.

I froze and locked all 3 locks on my door quickly. I ran to my bathroom and hid locking the door. Then the bangs on the door came and got louder....and louder.....and louder.

"LET ME IN BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!"

I held myself. The whole night I didn't sleep. I stayed in the bathroom. The bangs stopped, and it was quiet. I knew he was still there, and he thinks I'm stupid to just walk in. The only one who has my extra key is Matt, and it's at the jail with the stuff he had on him so.....I'm safe. For now.

*Matt pov*

I sit in my jail cell. The door opens all of a sudden and I sat up. "Burns....get up! You're getting out!"

"What....how?"

"Good behavior, court and we agree" I smile knowing I get to hold Blake again.

~^~

I ran home since it was late and I know my sister is asleep. I ran as fast as I could to my house but I stopped in the hallway seeing a man, in a black hoodie. A jacket.....in May?

"Hey!"

"......You" the man takes off his hoody. Levi with all the stitches and scars I gave him. I smirked. "Why are you at my boyfriend's house"

"He's not yours....."

"Then his ass is mine....since I fucked him 10 times the 20!"

"I'll kill you...."

"Come on try.......He doesn't belong to you!"

*Blake Pov*

I sit next to the door listening hearing both Matt and Levi talk.

"Listen, just because your wife can't stand you doesn't mean you find someone else who hates you more. I love Blake, with all my heart. It's great just to hear him talk, and his laugh, I can't get enough of it. I love his smile, and how he's so smart.....but you just want his body and when he doesn't give it to you, you hurt him.....And I'm not gonna let you do it.....So you either walk away or I'll call 911 and they'll handle you."

Silence, before footsteps, walked away. I froze and left the door alone. I knock came on the door. "It's me...Matt......Blake, you alright?"

I opened the door and hugged Matt with all my power. "I'm sorry....."

Matt held me close. "It's ok.....It's forgiven...." I stopped his words with I nice sweet kiss.

I pulled away and Matt looked up like he just touched a stare in amazement. "Matt......Matt!......MATT!!"

"Huh?"

"It was just a kiss."

"Yeah but...you kissed me....like it was a kiss that we both liked.....I mean wow" I gave a small laugh and whispered in his ear. "You'll get the whole cake later."

His face went straight red. I gave a small laugh.