"Im gonna get some water you guys want something?" said Jellal getting up from the couch where we where planning.

"Iced tea"

"Coke"

"Gatorade"

He then looked at me expectantly.

'I guess juice would be nice...Wonder what Lucy is up to now...' I thought my head going back to her.

"Natsu, what do you want?"

"Luce." I covered my mouth. 'Oh no...'

"What was that?" Jellal smirked.

"I said juice!!!" I corrected myself blushing.

He laughed along with the guys except Laxus (who we invited cause we thought he could help) who just smirked.

"Shut up and go get ma juice bro." I waved him off irritated.

'I can't believe I said that...' I whined in my head blushing.

"Looks like someone desperately wants to see a certain girl." Gray teased texting on his phone.

"Just shut up and pay attention to Juvia." I said leaning back on the couch.

He tched and looked away from me blushing a bit.

"You don't know who I'm talking to."

"Yeah how you know that Salamander? He probably talkin' to his mom." Gajeel smirked and so did I.

"Doubt it tho." I shrugged smirking at Gray. "His face matches a baboons butt. And I guess the color is similar too." I grinned innocently when he glared at me.

"Well atleast he's talking to a girl unlike two chicken's who are afraid to do so." Jellal said bringing our drinks and handing them out.

"OI! To my defense me and Shrimp are talking!"

"More likes she's talking while you grunt, look away or just nod." Jellal stated calmly taking a sip from his water.

"I DO NOT!!!" Gajeel screeched embarresed while his face was fumming making us laugh.

I turned to Jellal smirking a bit.

"You've been spending to much time with Mira and Erza dude. They're rubbing off on you." I pointed out since he was always observing us when we interacted with the girls.

"Yeah man. It's like we're getting another crazy matchmaker." Gray added smirking and joining our conversation.

"So?" he asked raising a brow and taking another sip of water.

"So!? Do you think the world is ready for another Mira!?!?" Gray yelled in exasperation with me and Gajeel nodding in agreement.

"Oi. Watch that mouth of yours Stripper."Laxus warned with a glare making us shrink back with a small 'sorry'.

"Well you dont see me complaining do you?" Jellal said making us look at him confused.

"What do ya mean?" Gajeel asked.

Jellal looked at me.

" You've been spending to much time with Gajeel and Gray and they are rubbing of on you. It's like we're getting another mindless idiot and Im pretty sure the world isn't ready for that but you dont see me complaining now do you?" he finished making us gap at him. (A/N: I sometimes wonder who the real fire mage is XD)

"Burn." Laxus said with an amused smirk and continued to drink his Gatorade.

"I rest my case. Now going back to more important things I think this is enough for one day. " he said standing up making us snap back to reality.