Chapter 2: The meeting

Yo Mina!!!

Here's the new chapter!!!Yayyyyy!!!

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I think I'm doing pretty good for my first time :-D

Hope you guys agree with me ^

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

*Fairy where you going?*
hikari zenbu atsumete
Kimi no ashita terasu yo*

"...Huh" I say tiredly as I stir in my bed trying to get up and reach my phone when.

*Thud* I fell from my bed... I'm kind of a klutz but to my defense I'm TIRED!!!

"...Ite..." I say while rubbing my head and getting up to turn off my phone when it stopped.

"Yay...more...sleep" I was about to lay in bed when...

* Fairy where you going?
Hikari zendu atsumete
Kimi-*

I went to see who was calling me and pissing me off in the morning!!! I need my beauty sleep you know!!!

" WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT IS SOOOOOO IMPORTANT TO WA-"

" Lu-chan?" I hear the voice in the other line making me realize its my book loving best friend Levy Mcgarden.

"Le..Levy-chan!!!"

"Gee Lu-chan... I call you to say good morning but you just yell in my ear...such a best friend you are...Hmph!" She said pretending to sound hurt.

"He he he... Go-gomen...Levy" I say as I rub the back of my head.

"Its OK...you can repay me by treating me to my that cafe that I always wanted to go to" she said with a little hope in her voice.

"Sure Levy-chan" I still sounding a bit sleepy.

"Lu-chan? Where you sleeping?"

"Yeah...why?" I say while rubbing my eye with my free hand while falling asleep slowly.

"LU-CHAN!!! It's MONDAY as in a school DAY!!!"

I shot right up after hearing that and looked to my left where my clock is and panicked over took my body.

"It's... 7:31!!! I over slept!!!" I say panicking. I guess I forgot to put my alarm...again...he he he.

"Hurry Lu... I'm almost at school. You're house is farther away so you won't make it walking."

"I'll ask my dad for a ride. Thanks Lev. See you at school." And with that said I got up rushed to my bathroom, took a quick shower and brushed my theet at the same time 'I can't be the only one that does that right?' (A/N: I actually do it...that's normal right?... right?) Then I grabbed my clothes and started to get dressed as fast as I could but before I could finish dressing... something felt...not right...