Chapter 8: The competition

Yo Mina!!!

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

I was at my house in my room doing some homework when somebody knocked on my door.

"Hime, you're father requested you" said my maid Virgo opening the door.

"OK" 'what does he want now' I thought walking to my Otou-san's office. I entered and saw him in his desk working on something.

"You wanted to see me Otou-san ?" I asked and he nodded.

"Lucy, I've heard that you've been coming in late." He said looking at me in the eyes.

'Like you'd care what happens to me' I thought as I looked for an excuse.

"My apologies Otou-san . I was staying at school a bit late to help out." I lied but it sounded convincing. The through is that it was because of a boy. 'But I'm not telling him that!'

"Is that so... Don't let it happen again. You may leave." He said coldly and going back to his work. I bowed and went to exit when I remembered something.

" Otou-san , can I go to my friends competition today? My friends will be there" I say looking at him. He nods.

"I want you here before 9. Got it?"

"Hai." I say and exited. I love the guy but I wish he would pay more attention to me. Like old times.

I went to my room and checked the time. It was 4:47. It's a bit early but I'll get ready anyway.

I took a bath and dried myself. I went to my closet and grabbed some simple clothing.

I put on a baby pink shirt and a white short skirt with my favorite belt. It was a light brown belt with all the zodiac symbols. I pulled my hair into a side ponytail and put on some light makeup.

I checked the time and it was 5:29. I better get going. I put on my brown boots and start heading for the door.

"I'm leaving!" I yell loud enough so my father and maid can hear.

I left the house and went to the bus stop. It was really crowded. To crowded for my liking. The bus stopped in front of everyone and a lot of people started boarding it.

I was the last one to board so I was left standing up like a lot of people. I was being squeezed and pushed by people. 'Why didn't I agreed with Jellal when he offered a ride?' I whined in my head as I try to keep myself standing. Then I felt something touching my behind. 'PERVERT!!! IM BEING HARRASED ON A PUBLIC BUS!!!'

I didn't want to cause a scene so I tried to move but failed. I looked behind me and saw a discusting looking old guy smiling looking away. Then he started coming closer to me. 'Oh Glob!!!! Not good!!!'. I try to get away but failed.

"Ship" I curse under my breath.

Natsu's POV~

Me and my master Zeref where in a bus stop waiting for the bus (A/N: duh!). There where a lot of people here so we made sure to be one of the first ones to enter so that we could take a seat.